Meet and Greet

I've had the pleasure of attending a meet and greet in San Antonio,Texas. It was great and remarkable.We need to do this in Memphis or Nashville. Invitational only at a private venue. Come on guys and dolls let's have some fun!! It's just my thoughts...I'm willing to contribute if anyone wants to take this on. Thanks for your time.kisses Amber Silk
I attended one in Nashville a number of years ago with some of y5r friends who are no longer in Memphis. Let's just say very entertaining and enlightening
Cool..I know you enjoyed yourself!!
CK has been hosting these for quite some time.
A benefit to the community.
I would be very interested in one.
Eh, include me out.

Given a choice between meeting a group of strangers in a social setting, and being set on fire and forced to jump through a 30th story plate glass window, I will eagerly choose the second, MUCH less painful option.

But y'all have fun.

Cheers,

bcg
I remember doing a meet and greet at Seven Mares(?) on Jackson that Booty Call set up. You and a couple of other ladies were there, BC, Steve from Arkansas, me and a couple of other guys.
Not naw but hell naw. Way to few people in Memphis to show up announced.
Hi Amber 8)

I have always wanted to get a deluxe cabin in the woods and have a 2 day party of about 4 girls and 16 guys. Could get a lil wild. Everybody chip in the kitty say 50 bux and that covers the cabin, food and an array of beverages. It should be outside of Nashville when the nite temp is above 50... and maybe one rain shower. This I would do but would want u and I, Amber, to agree who will be invited. Especially the providers.