Gallantnight

Ive never met the dude, but i try to paint a picture in my head from the things i know from hearing about him on posts. This is what i picture. Heres a dude that doesnt give shit or take shit. This mofo comes strapped, locked and loaded with his piece ready to take someones knee caps if needed. This guy is ancient. Like super old. Like the buzzards are circling above him ready for the guy to drop at any moment. But, heres the thing, he wakes up every god damn morning, gets dressed and wears his favorite 1920's blazer, and puts his cash into his little white envelopes and says, you buzzards are gonna have to fucking wait. I got some mutha-fuckin' pussy crushin' to do. I dont care what any of you say, you gotta respect all the really old men that still go out to tear that pussy up.
Nice...
Now I have a picture in my head of Clint Eastwood.
Haha! I was also thinking Clint Eastwood.
  • ndark
  • 04-29-2016, 08:25 PM
Go on, go on...!
And I thought I had a monopoly on Clint Eastwood imagery here in the Arkansas forum.
Lmao this wins post of the year
And I thought I had a monopoly on Clint Eastwood imagery here in the Arkansas forum. Originally Posted by Josey Wales
You'll always be my Clint Eastwood

(me trying to flirt)
I am thinking more Sam Elliott
Tommy Lee Jones.
I've read that three times and I'm still dying. Funny stuff, Iridemhard.
OMG!!!!!! That is funny!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the giggle!!!
I thought at first he was describing me . . . . but then I realize that I was never that cool. And, likely never will be.

Thanks for sharing!

-SB
Great post
In "For A Few Dollars More" Lee Van Cleef was "old man"; Clint Eastwood was "boy".
Glad to see a thread with some imagination and humor!