Body odor"funky balls,,,shit stains

Lol I just had to post now us women are always fresh when we have visitors...Can men do the same geesh lol
What's the up charge if I show up with the hygiene of a 5 year old?
Shit stains seems to be a serious problem.....

Why I have no clue....but it most certainly the most common CON that I'm encountering these days...
I always believe in presenting myself appropriately. Generally, I always am clean shaven, showered, teeth brushed, maybe a light misting of Eternity on my neck. I understand though that guys that have a SO don't have this luxury. Shit stains though... come on guys. You can at the very least show up with clean underwear.
Shit stains seems to be a serious problem..... Originally Posted by Analeese
hahaha this one is too easy.. i'll just leave it alone..
That's why I quit wearing underwear way back there....have to aerate the little guys downstairs.
Omg It seems to be worse with either the older or much hairier guys!
Wasn't there a provider who had the shit stained comforter story? How hard is it to wipe properly? Better yet, try taking a shower before you go and see a woman.
Lol ..
Ugh balls that smell like armpit ��
Mandatory shower policy works 66% of the time. GUYS please learn to use a washcloth with soapy water to wash your ass, cock and balls....running water over it just doesn't do the trick. It's HOT in Texas.

Just because you have a Sitting" office job and it's noon....did you toot or poop this morning...pretty sure you didn't wash up afterwards. It may sound minor....but when you see someone say "she is s YMMV provider" ... You might want to consider the reason.
  • grean
  • 07-17-2017, 03:47 PM
Baby wipes....
I was just speaking to a provider about this the other day, and I told her:

"I have a rule: if I want a provider to put her lips ANYWHERE on my body, I wash it with soap and/or body wash. If I want her to kiss me (because I like to kiss), I make sure I brush the front of my teeth, the back of my teeth, my gums, and my tongue (that's where all your bad breath comes from). I even chew gum on the way to the chicks incall! I also make sure my clothes are clean and I don't have on strong cologne at all. When I walk up to your door, I am Zestfully clean."

So for those "YMMV" girls, I get the most "miles". I look at it like this: If I invest a little bit of time to take care of my hygiene, the lady will probably invest a lot of time making me happy.
Just fucking ridiculous that grown ass men don't know how or just dont care to be hygenic. Dicks smell. Balls smell. Ass smells. Breath smells.

If I am ever referred to to as a YMMV provider within services I provide...it's because you are fucked up and funky...

And like Alaine said...learn how to wash. Rubbing some water and soap on it don't work. Put your leg up on the corner of the tub, lather up, wash completely and thoroughly rinse. Rinse out your washcloth and re- soap and do it again...

Pretty embarrassing and shameful to even have to tell grown ass people to do this. Men or women.
Wtf??
I thought bathing was for Saturday nights ...