would any of you guys be interested

Hope the mods will let me keep this post here because its not really an ad just looking for info..

Hey all you amateur photogs out there some of you know me.. most of you have seen my work on here whether you know it for not. I have been shooting the ladies of eccie for almost 10 years now,,,would anyone be interested in a photography workshop/ chance to shoot in a professional photo studio with a professional hot nude model if I put one together. not a done deal yet, just wondering if anyone would be interested in something like that..
I would be interested!
Yes sir.
I'm not trying to put you down, but meetup.com has photo clubs from every city around that shoot nudes of ModelMayhem girls every weekend.

Good luck.
I'm interested
I will stick with my finger paints, but thancks for the offer.
  • blank
  • 11-05-2017, 02:13 PM
If the schedule works for me I'd be interested.
Depending on schedule I would..
How to trap a bunch of Johns in one place, 101.
I'm not trying to put you down, but meetup.com has photo clubs from every city around that shoot nudes of ModelMayhem girls every weekend.

Good luck. Originally Posted by Permission Granted
The group I was following on Meetups said they had to shut down because of some new apparent Meetups rule? Whether or not that's true, the group tried to exists outside of Meetups but didn't really find success.

And either way, more opportunities to shoot the better I'd say.
I'm interested in learning professional photography skills.
I would also be interested.
How to trap a bunch of Johns in one place, 101. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
talk about a honey trap!!!
yep
  • ~Ze~
  • 11-07-2017, 01:00 PM
I just have one question...

What's it gunna take to get you to reupholster those damn leopard or zebra print chairs?