J I N A H … , The Asian Star … , +++

• Ashi
  • 02-13-2022, 03:52 PM
I do not have time for a full review now, and I do not want to alter the impressions from many various reviews with my thoughts… but I felt compelled to highlight a young lady well worth to be labeled as outstanding : Jinah at The Asian Stars

It has been a while since I was impressed this much, to leave the alcove with some unexpected enthusiasm and great mental snapshots, I felt I must post them. She deserves some superlatives.

Body type: Gorgeous , she is a natural, beautiful woman.

Personality: The definition of a sweetheart. Easy to connect. Speaks English flawlessly, which makes her so easy to enjoy. Smart, Pleasant, Positive, Classy.

IOP : super IOP class, Cindy and Bunny level.

Techniques: SS was ++, the rest was conventional but dynamic and exquisite , as per other reviews.

Sometimes you connect in the first minute… Jinah did.

She flattered me about my oral skills, lol… I guess she enjoyed it too…

She likes chocolate…

Jinah is leaving , probably for good, in a few weeks and … I wish she would stay around…

She is that good, she is the real deal…

She is less busy than I assumed.

Sorry, I have to run!
Got me interested. Very high review.
Will definitely try to see her when I am back next week.
Is there website? Do they require ID?
Good recap! Also sad to hear she mot that busy. Good for those that appreciate the girls of her demeanor.Jinah is definitely my idea of a GFE experience.
  • Quark
  • 02-13-2022, 05:36 PM
http://https://www.theasianstars.net/
You will need to get screened. There is a form on the site
  • Quark
  • 02-13-2022, 05:38 PM
Sorry. Duplicate post.
Bombshell body. And a stellar personality. Reminds me of Amanda in Philly, which is an extremely high compliment. Not to be missed imo.
  • Ashi
  • 02-15-2022, 04:44 PM
Yes, you could call me “high” while I was writing this post sitting in my car in a parking lot nearby , still with Jinah’s perfume and taste lingering with me…

Danups, thx for the solid recon and solid recommendation!

Ronin3, somehow we always end up admiring the same top shelf girls. We can easily add Jinah to the list. This “bomb” has a feminine, hourglass shaped “shell” , and I could not find a better term than your adjective “stellar” for her contagiously sweet personality. It is the most accurate. I do not know Amanda of Philly, … yet.
She gets better once she gets to know you and is more comfortable with you. She is a bit shy meeting new people.. but after like 7+ visits.. every visit is memorable

Not an encounter, moved to coed
  • Quark
  • 02-16-2022, 06:59 AM
Not an encounter, moved to coed Originally Posted by gman44
I read the OP as telling us about an encounter. Some of it was veiled since it was in the open.

Oh well. Spread the word about this fantastic provider wider I guess.
I read the OP as telling us about an encounter. Some of it was veiled since it was in the open.

Oh well. Spread the word about this fantastic provider wider I guess. Originally Posted by Quark
It has to be in the encounter template to be in the encounter forums.
  • Ashi
  • 02-16-2022, 09:42 AM
It has to be in the encounter template to be in the encounter forums. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
Fine. Whatever ...

In that case could you comment on why is there a New Thread button/option at the top of the Studio section and preceding the New Encounter Report option, if only Encounter template based posts are allowed?

If a simple post is not violating the basic rules, is not polluting or trolling, it is pertinent to the topics of the board, and will not be tagged as an encounter, PA, etc, what is the logic behind this new requirement? Just so we non mods simpletons understand it.

THX
LOL- I know Ashi. When I was still on staff that question was brought up several times with no real answer provided. However, when the site made so many changes about a year ago the wording in the forum descriptions were changed that it's only Encounters and not discussions. My hope is that they will allow the discussions to come back as it's more logical to discuss AMPS in the AMPS forum, strip clubs in the strip club forum, etc. But that all depends on the leadership becoming more user friendly than they are right now.
  • Quark
  • 02-17-2022, 08:12 AM
I see a thread about Star is still over there.
It got moved... but lets get back onto the topic at hand.

While I may have seen a couple of other providers more than once, Jinah was the first one that made me not care that there are others out there. Will be a sad day when she leaves us again, possibly for good this time. Planning to see her again this weekend.