Finally...new pics!!!

I finally had time to update my showcase so check out the new pic lineup and let me know what you think. I will be updating other venues as I find the time.

Muah! xoxoxoxoxo

Trish
i love your new pics trish, have a happy 4th, and stay safe. i hope i get to montgomery some day , would love to see you.
Thank you and hope you have a great 4th as well. If you're ever in the area just let me know.
The new pics are very sexy. So, ya feeling a little kinky lately? I will have some music we talked about ready for our next encounter, late July.
Awesome
Pics look great as usual.You look as good or better than the last time I seen you,about 2 years ago.
Thank you and yes it's been about 2 years. Hope you have been doing well and you know how to reach me if you need me.
Hot as HELL!!!!
Thanks babe
Ummm... VERY nice. Gonna have to make a road trip to Montgomery soon... :-P
Very hot. Looking good. The only time I am in your area is in the middle of the night or wee hours of the morning. Do you work late?
Yes I do. Especially if I know ahead of time an approximate appointment time. I usually am busiest with classes and such during the early morning hours so I stay pretty flexible, pun intended. Thanks guys
Very hot. Looking good. The only time I am in your area is in the middle of the night or wee hours of the morning. Do you work late? Originally Posted by RickForFun

and this guy rocks!!!

and this guy rocks!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Thanks Dallas. Miss you. Next time you are around Nashville let me know or maybe we'll be in New Orleans at the same time sometime. I don't get there often any more.
Trish... Nice... love your new pics.