BREAKING: Jury Acquits Leaders of Oregon Standoff of Federal Charges…

let me guess the perpetrators and jurors were all white. That white privilege can be a muthafucker!!!
  • DSK
  • 10-27-2016, 09:21 PM
let me guess the perpetrators and jurors were all white. That white privilege can be a muthafucker!!! Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
So the OJ verdict was black privilege?
let me guess the perpetrators and jurors were all white. That white privilege can be a muthafucker!!! Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Pretty racist there, Fisting Chaps.
What's up with the courtroom drama after the verdict read? Appears the judge refused to release Bundy, et al and the defense attorney was tackled and tased.

"I just turned to [the marshals] and said show me what papers you have. Then, the next thing I know they surrounded me, took ahold of me, and they were talking about I was resisting arrest," Mumford said. "They twisted my legs, put me to the ground, then tased me."

"There was like eight of them on him and they tased him," Cox said. "It's unreal. How can they do that? This is not justice."

Mumford was released from custody about two hours later.

Ammon Bundy and his brother, Ryan, will remain in custody because they are still facing charges in Nevada stemming from a high-profile 2014 standoff with federal agents trying to round up their father Cliven Bundy's cattle.

I hope the Bundy's Federal trial takes place in the same area, although a Federal judge will probably give the jurors (if there are any) such narrow instructions that they will feel intimidated.
Holy Shit! Sucky Clown, this is about a Rancher his land and the BLS. Hope you have fun in the FEMA CAMP RACIST. I think cowpie and a sliver of bark is on menu.

FUCK YOUR STUPID.
  • Old-T
  • 10-29-2016, 05:56 AM
Sometimes the juries get it wrong. The comparison between this and the OJ trial seems accurate on several levels
Sometimes the juries get it wrong. The comparison between this and the OJ trial seems accurate on several levels Originally Posted by Old-T
So you agree with the govt taking over a ranchers land Lo T?
You deserve whatever they dish out to you.
  • Old-T
  • 10-29-2016, 06:42 AM
I don't believe in the gov't taking over rancher's lands illegally, but I certainly am against ranchers deciding they have the right to freely use government land.

I also find it laughable that so many on here scream that a citizen needs to "do what the police tell them" and sort it out in the courts, but see nothing wrong with ranchers having an armed standoff with the feds.

If it was a black teen brandishing weapons at police in an inner city I have a very difficult time believing the reaction of some on here would be the same as for white ranchers in the country.
How did race get into this at all???
  • Old-T
  • 10-29-2016, 08:24 AM
It shouldn't, but then I look at the different reactions--VASTLY different in some cases--between this and many of the other recent police situations, I have to wonder why the difference. I can only notice three:
--police in one case, BLM and Feds in the other
--mostly urban in one, rural in the other
--mostly black in one, white in the other

DO you see a forth difference? If not, which of the three do you believe is causing the significant different reaction in some folks here?
Holy Shit! Sucky Clown, this is about a Rancher his land and the BLS. Hope you have fun in the FEMA CAMP RACIST. I think cowpie and a sliver of bark is on menu.

FUCK YOUR STUPID. Originally Posted by canuckeight
Never forget that a man was gunned down by the Fed's even though it seems now that no original crime was committed.
  • Old-T
  • 10-29-2016, 12:11 PM
Very little difference than when someone is gunned down by police, even before it was determined whether they committed a crime.

Why do you support one but denounce the other?
This is a VERY interesting case. If you haven't read the entire history on how it came about, please do.

Hopefully a movie or documentary will surface out of this.