Scranton - Wilkes-Barre area

Just wondering if anyone here has had any luck in the Scranton, Wilkes-Barre area, I've been traveling there for business regularly and am thinking about testing the waters.

D99
I used to go there too. About 5 years ago there were several massage parlors that offered extras.
Try SA if you are a member. Had good luck in Scranton this Spring.
Fireman, I am a SA member, any suggestions?

D99
The two I met, one dissapeared, hot med student. The other Im looking for her profile now for you. Lots if college kids up that way. Lay the groundwork before you visit.
Yea that's what I'm trying to do, lay out out before hand, I mean I have to go there either way, but might as well have some fun while I'm at it, yea any help on direction or leads would be greatly appreciated, I noticed a lot of college girls, I've got a few messages sent out so we'll see

D99
Yea that's what I'm trying to do, lay out out before hand, I mean I have to go there either way, but might as well have some fun while I'm at it, yea any help on direction or leads would be greatly appreciated, I noticed a lot of college girls, I've got a few messages sent out so we'll see

D99 Originally Posted by Deisel99
Go to Olde Forge and check out some Pizza. Revellos or Guy and Genelles. There’s a really good Italian restaurant there too. It starts with a B. I forget the name.
There is a provider who regularly travels to southern NY. Goes by the handle of "Brenda of Scranton". I think the name contains a hint as to her location. Might want to check her out.
Thank u guys!

D99
Thank u guys!

D99 Originally Posted by Deisel99
If you run into Brandy Summers up that way tell her Bambino says hello.
Will do Bambino!!

D99
I was up there a few months ago for a family members funeral. A girl at the time was offering massages out of her long stay motel room. Great time had. She was kind of goth looking and had those pointy black nails that felt so good everywhere. Not sure if she is still posting ads on CL.
The two I saw are no longer on SA...cannot find their profiles.
If you run into Brandy Summers up that way tell her Bambino says hello. Originally Posted by bambino
is she in or out of the biz?
is she in or out of the biz? Originally Posted by pgviking
I have no clue. She went dark years ago.