Danger... A verified provider gone Crazy

I saw Tiffiany of Texas Last week. She had very great reviews. She looks the way she is in her pics as well. But everything was messed up with me
Plz see my reivew.
I almost got beaten by her pimps
Pm me for any details
Dont even try to get closer to her.
#15 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed.
Please read the Forum Guidelines.
Torito
Could have told you all of that.
What do u mean

"Could have told you all of that"
Have u seen her?
7 or 8 times. Can't say what's she's on but you don't want any part of it.
  • zebra
  • 05-24-2013, 01:04 AM
she got pimps ?
she got pimps ? Originally Posted by zebra
Pimp and assistant pimp.
Wow!! That's nice to know..knew a provider who says she does doubles with her, don't want no part in that shit! Somebody will get hurt
I saw her about year and half ago.met on chat, she showed an hour late no pimps that i saw but she did have a driver drop her down the road(could of been pimp).anyways good session for about 45 mins then all of a sudden she said she had to leave and i had 2 minutes to finish and i could "masterbate over her if i wanted to". very strange, i told her she could just leave, she did.finished myself off without her.def wouldn't recommend
which one is this? so much drama its hard to keep up. I need a play list.
I really appreciate this info.
It's a shame to see her get mixed up with the wrong crowd.
Downhill spiral from here.
Pimp and assistant pimp. Originally Posted by catbanger
Assistant pimp, that's a new one. Wonder how that pay scale works.
She was on chat one evening begging for help. She was at gas station in Lewisville and had no money. She said that if I come help her we could go back to her place for session. When I got there she looked like a hot mess and had a guy with her so I passed on the session but gave her a $100. She told to me to call her next week, when I did she freaked out on me cause I suggested that the guy with her was a boyfriend. Oh well glad it was only $100
7 or 8 times. Can't say what's she's on but you don't want any part of it. Originally Posted by catbanger
Wait a minute...gotta stop laughing...you saw her 7 or 8 times? When did you realize she was on something? Session #3? 6? You must have enjoyed her...I did.

She is wild and crazy...very different, unreliable, but...a great fuck when she puts her mind to it.
Knew her well before she got on ECCIE back when she was a dancer. And her sister as well. She is a screamer to the max, but one of the bigger flakes you will ever meet. One session was enough for me. Though I do wish I could find her sister
Assistant pimp, that's a new one. Wonder how that pay scale works. Originally Posted by rcinokc
Summer internship