Taylor Tease Plays Games

Contacted her for appt. Several PM's back and forth. Got her pic's, and txt no. PM'd for requested time and date - then Nothing! Nada from her. Just curious, I had another couple hobbyist PM me saying the same thing. Maybe some kind of emergency came up. I'll give her the benefit of the doubt. Sometimes "S----" happens, cant be avoided. Hope she is allright - a quite sexy looking babe.
Hence the name Taylor TEASE.
  • Caleb
  • 05-25-2013, 05:06 PM
How is this giving her the benefit of the doubt?

Sounds like either something came up, or she decided not to see you. Either way, simple discretion would suggest you keep this to yourself. I am always surprised and grateful when the ladies agree to meet with me, and simply move on when they don't respond.

Better luck with your next quest.
I agree with Caleb. Drama. Unnecessary & at the provider's expense when any number of things could have possibly been unavoidable. After all... Life is what happens while we're busy making other plans. Is it not?
Sounds like either something came up, or she decided not to see you. Originally Posted by Caleb
Sounds like piss poor customer service to the rest of us.
You got free photos, didn't you?
She probably got busy. But you won't be seeing her now, after this post. I agree, sometime things just don't line up. You sent date and time, and that didn't work out for her, or maybe, and this happened to me, she sent you a PM, but for whatever technical reason, you didn't get it. Like it didn't send all the way or something.

IF you then said something pushy, and I'm not saying you did, you may have freaked her out a little, because she thought the PM did go through.

If you heard that same story from other hobbyists, then you were asking around about her, that could make someone paranoid too.

wow. I can't believe I can give someone a providers perspective. That's when you know it's time for retirement. lol. I'm probably wrong though. just some thought as to what may have happened.

probably not enough to drag her rep into drama either way.

BBWKatrina +1 LMAO I will usually pass on anyone with the name tease in their handle or alias because I'm afraid of that shit. hahaha.
I'm so sorry guys! I have been in the process of moving all week so unfortunately, I haven't been able to respond to anyone as well as having Aunt Flo in town. BUT, the good news is that she's gone and I'm all moved in! I'll be back to work today and I'm offering a discount! Contact me for details.

BTW-tease has NOTHING to do with my skills
Posting taint will make the boys happy and be a much needed relief to those questioning your business practices.
Taylor is an O.K. Babe. I tried to give her the benefit of the doubt, But My "playing games" comment was un-called for. I apologize to her and the fellow hobbyist community.
I hope, and know, she will be a valued provider to the rest of the DFW hobbyist community.