Are agencies dead?

I have noticed no output on any agency talk lately. have they died in our area? What do you think?
They're poorly ran in Omaha now. But, I know of a provider who is starting one up. I'll keep y'all updated on it when I hear more.
Elena, you aren't joining the darkside now, are you?
JB,

Honey, I've been on the darkside for a while. But, if you're referring to going to an agency? No. I just know of a provider who is starting one up and she's good people, known her for years.
JB,

Honey, I've been on the darkside for a while. But, if you're referring to going to an agency? No. I just know of a provider who is starting one up and she's good people, known her for years. Originally Posted by MsElena

Elena if your ok with it then it has to be a good one.
I too am very close friends with the lady beginning the endeavor in Omaha and I am also delighted to have been asked to contract for her Agency in the coming months . . . when I visit your wonderful city in the future I will accept both Agency bookings in Omaha for those gentlemen that desire to transact with an Agency after said Agency is open and I will also be booking independently for those that prefer to book in that manner.

I predict this will be an outstandingly successful arrangement for all parties involved.

Kisses,

- Jackie