Are there any Takers??? Watcher or Actor???

Who here in the Hobby man enough to Cuckold, from fucking me doggy while my pussy being eaten to me giving you head and you shoot cum all in my mouth, ass, & pussy? And Or if you have any requirements?
If only you were in my area...
  • BLM69
  • 10-17-2021, 06:09 PM
I'm down to do the fillings of any sexy woman
Wow, I checked out your pics. Wow! I'd love to shoot cum on and in you! I wish you traveled to MO!
Wow, I checked out your pics. Wow! I'd love to shoot cum on and in you! I wish you traveled to MO! Originally Posted by Rooter
You must be broke if you have to wish
You must be broke if you have to wish Originally Posted by dreamvacationdates
No, I'm not broke. But I thought it would be a little silly to ask her to come to Springfield mo. She does look very tasty. But I'm sure the Mrs would give me a hard time all the way back "was that pussy worth driving to texas"?? Lol. So that's out but I had to look at her pics again and wow she is hot!
You were much more courteous to his comment then I would have been.
  • H&H
  • 10-21-2021, 05:09 PM
Who here in the Hobby man enough to Cuckold, from fucking me doggy while my pussy being eaten to me giving you head and you shoot cum all in my mouth, ass, & pussy? And Or if you have any requirements? Originally Posted by Gorgeously Unique
I'll happily subscribe to the Watching Role!

*will probably need to finish after the first guy
I would love to watch and then get sloppy seconds and cleanup your pussy with my tongue!