Date: 3rd week April
Name: Ariella
User ID:: NA
Phone: 3322323970
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.eros.com/texas/dallas/fi...9599.htm?cat=1
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Near Galleria. Visiting for one week.
Activities: GFE. So many fun activities. See ROS
Hair Length and Color: Past shoulder, red hair.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: A very pretty and sexy Brazilian. About 125 lbs, and roughly 5’6” without heels. Looks like a model, is very sweet and fun. She works out, has a nice butt, and MMs maybe C cups. Good hygiene and smells great. She is very professional and really provides for a wonderful time. She has tattoos that I thought were hot. Highly recommend.
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the review, you are a lucky man !
How much was Donation?
That's one hell of a fucking fantasy.
How much was Donation? Originally Posted by WickedCox
Accurate from her page.
Still dreaming here! I stopped by for a second visit and it was twice as intense and sensual. She makes sure you are relaxed. She smelled lovely and tasted better. Hopefully she visits again. Said Wednesday is her last day.
Wow. Lots of reviews of this girl in a couple of days. Interesting
Still dreaming here! I stopped by for a second visit and it was twice as intense and sensual. She makes sure you are relaxed. She smelled lovely and tasted better. Hopefully she visits again. Said Wednesday is her last day. Originally Posted by imperialTX

Nice!

Just saw here. I know it won't mean much coming from me but she is legit. Unreal body and a steal for her donation ask.
Originally Posted by ErikHua621
No cim
I went through and saw her thanks to this and the other encounter report, and wow. I'm surprised she's not charging $700+. admittedly I don't really know the prices here in Dallas but she is definitely a luxury experience.
I've always had a good time with brazillian girls. May have to try this one out while she's in town.

Nice review. Thanks. Her photos are hot on Eros. I hate that I have to convert from Metric to SAE to figure out her height and weight LOL
Does the carpet match the drapes?