How fucked are you?

My 12 yr olds combound bow to my left dvds to the right and mickey mouse as my friend. I'm really really screwed
Rosemary Olive Oil Triscuits to the right, Chardonnay to the left and Jennifer Aniston as my friend. I may be fucked, but I'm gonna die happy.
Smartphone to the left, a die-cast model of the Fireball XL5 from the Gerry Anderson sci-fi puppet show of the same name (I am SUCH a fuckin' geek) to the right, and my friends? Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern (John Stewart if which GL matters to you), Hawkgirl, the Flash, and J'onn J'onnz (the Martian Manhunter): the entire goddamn Justice League. (I'm working my way through the entire complete series DVD set for both Justice League and Justice League Unlimited.)

I'm not nearly as fucked as you people are.

Cheers,

bcg
I'll take Abbey Jones naked on top of me. I like to be fucked that way!!! ~~
I'll take Abbey Jones naked on top of me. I like to be fucked that way!!! ~~ Originally Posted by Balls25
In the midst of a full-on zombie apocalypse, you won't be thinking about that kind of fucking. Just trust me on that one.

Cheers,

bcg
I'll take Abbey Jones naked on top of me. I like to be fucked that way!!! ~~ Originally Posted by Balls25
That could be arranged.
In the midst of a full-on zombie apocalypse, you won't be thinking about that kind of fucking. Just trust me on that one.

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
Aww, baby, I feel like you underestimate my powers...you remember my evil plan, right? Who says the zombie apocalypse won't be my doing?
Smartphone to the left, a die-cast model of the Fireball XL5 from the Gerry Anderson sci-fi puppet show of the same name (I am SUCH a fuckin' geek) to the right, and my friends? Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern (John Stewart if which GL matters to you), Hawkgirl, the Flash, and J'onn J'onnz (the Martian Manhunter): the entire goddamn Justice League. (I'm working my way through the entire complete series DVD set for both Justice League and Justice League Unlimited.)

I'm not nearly as fucked as you people are.

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
Just don't forget your friends, bcg! xxoo
Then, it is better to be fucked or fucked and not even kissed?
Then, it is better to be fucked or fucked and not even kissed? Originally Posted by mike1701
Not if you're fucked by me!!!
Damn, Guess I need to find out... Maybe we can work something in, if you got the time.....lol...

It is what is is
Pillow
iPhone
Spongebob Squarepants

Wow...I'm fucked...
Damn, Guess I need to find out... Maybe we can work something in, if you got the time.....lol...

It is what is is Originally Posted by mike1701
I hope you do soon. Will be in Nashville Friday and Memphis next Monday.

xxoo
Damn, Guess I need to find out... Maybe we can work something in, if you got the time.....lol... Originally Posted by mike1701
You can have my time; sudden circumstances dictate that I must withdraw from active hobbying for a while, and probably permanently retire.

And I had a big block of time planned, so it will free AJ's schedule considerably. Enjoy!

Cheers,

bcg