Hi Ladies. I need your assistance pls

Hi Ladies,

Im doing my first tour summer & it is NOT starting out so good but I am an optimist. I started out I'm Lafayette & it was barely ok 2 visit. I left the next day & decided to head north. So I stopped by OKC I got a few more calls but nothing big and def nothing in used to. Again I left the next day. Next I went to KC since it wasn't to far. I did ok with the # of calls & rates. It was better than my first two stops. I am a good looking chocolate girl w great assets so I know that is not prob. Dallas is always a bust for me. Now I'm wondering what are good cities for me to tour. What cities love chocolate. I heard Nebraska, the Dakotas & Bloomington are pretty good. I been doing research but still no no avail can't come up with anything good. PLEASE help me ladies.

And one more thing I know everyone know what's going on with BP. I use it in some cities. Especially my home city. I have p411, date check (don't know how to navigate it), Indy's (also confused lol) TER (How do I post on that thing ) adult fax... I try to get on any creditable one I come across. Which ones are good ?? I want to try EROS but I need more info about it. Like of I get a visiting ad can I change cities. What sites do I use. I'm not new to the hobby but new to touring.

I would appreciate it if you ladies would help me out with this one please.

Happy Hobbying
-Lil Miss Cocoaa