Santa Fe SUGGESTIONS?

Soooooo.....
whats there to do in Santa Fe, decided to make a pit stop here (business is REALLY slow) so why not use this time to go explore.
any suggestions on sights to see or place to eat?

I'm just bored out of my mind sitting in my room bouncing off the walls LOL

xoxo
Emily
Soooooo.....
whats there to do in Santa Fe, decided to make a pit stop here (business is REALLY slow) so why not use this time to go explore.
any suggestions on sights to see or place to eat?

I'm just bored out of my mind sitting in my room bouncing off the walls LOL

xoxo
Emily Originally Posted by EmilySmile08

You can check out downtown Santa Fe on the plaza while you're here. There are a lot of nice restaurants depending on your food liking.

Santa Fe Bar & Grill - at De Vargas Center, San Francisco Street Bar & Grill (off San Francisco Street - downtown)

If you like Italian - Osteria D' Asissi, Andiamo or Pranzo Itallian Grill

If you like Egyptian or Middle Eastern - Cleopatra's Cafe (2 locations - Zafarano Drive w/ a Regal Movie theater or the other one at the Design Center) or Pyramid Cafe (off Cordova)

Maria's New Mexican Kitchen - (off Cordova Road - it's been said they make the best Margarita's in town)

Pink Adobe - (Old Santa Fe Trail - New Mexican)

Tomasita's - (Off S. Guadalupe Street - famous for green chile!) - New Mexican cooking

Tia Sophia's - (off W. San Francisco Street - downtown - also famous for green chile!)

La Plazuela at La Fonda Hotel - New Mexican cooking

Other Restaurants -

Joe's Diner - (Off Rodeo Road at Rodeo Plaza - not downtown)

Organic Restaurants

Cafe Pasquals' - (off Don Gaspar - downtown)

Body Cafe - Off Cordova Road

Sights' to see...

Art galleries, shops (every woman I know loves to shop ) The winding stair case at the Loretto Chapel

Chocolate shops downtown

:t hrob::thr ob:
Hell, Gimmie a ring if you wanna hang out, I have a pool/hot tub and Wi-Fi, sometimes it's nice to hang somewhere else while waiting for the phone to ring. 505 289,0389