bbbj

What's the deal out here in New Mexico is there any ladies that do bbbj? Dam street walker / bp girl didn't do it either contacted another bp girl and nope not her either. What gives ??????????

Sexually frustrated starting to think the extra $$ working out here isn't worth it ! Upside my right arm has never been stronger !
Are you sure you're in New Mexico? Had me plenty of bbbjs over the years here, as late as last Tuesday. Look again, but for your own good forget BP. IMO.
Seem like abq has a better selection I'm near Hobbs there's not much out here at all on bp and only seen 1 eccie girl post she was in hobbs but I missed her. She was gone when I contacted her.
Hobbs is a nowhere land. Occasional traveler.... may want to drive to Midessa. Or you could go to the local Allsups...... LOL
Albuquerque is filled with fantastic girls if you are willing to take a day trip!
Get yourself a crown cover, you'll hardly be able to tell the difference with a good girl
Dear Mister Gentleman ECCIElonian, Delivery_guy55

It would be my honor and pleasure to have you Grace me with your presence in Hobbs on my way out of NM which will begin tomorrow - technically, today.
Hobbs doesn't seem to be that much out of the route to my destination.

Love & Light,

Mary Magdalene
Despite my bad dishonest review yesterday, the BBBJ Queen is in ABQ for two days!!
So what's the deal on the bad review what's your side of the story ?
Despite my bad dishonest review yesterday, the BBBJ Queen is in ABQ for two days!! Originally Posted by Misty S
what was dishonest about that review? Activities listed cbj, but you call yourself the "bbbj queen". I don't understand.
Despite my bad dishonest review yesterday, the BBBJ Queen is in ABQ for two days!! Originally Posted by Misty S
I hope Misty sets the record straight. I am curious about the reviewer.
Well for one, when he set appt he said he found my ad on back page. All my rates on Bp are for Non Gfe.

Now he did not give me $$$ When he first came in, he was nervous tried to make him comfortable he even thought I was recording him because my laptop was open.

But anyway he place $.20 out and we began session, yes it was covered because like I told him my hh for Gfe is $.60,and he didn't have change so he provided me with $$ .

By this time he was already grabbing me and kissing me in a rush to fuck,so I gave it to him however, he was mad I complain about how he was grabbing me and groping me,and not being intimate about it.

This clearly was a bad connection, I had no problem providing him the service he wanted. But he wouldn't communicate with me idk what to do
Thanks Misty.
Thanks for posting your side of events !