Moving to ABQ in two weeks!! Advice/info?

Hi there! Ill be moving to the ABQ area Aug 16, any advice? Ive lived in Boston and NYC for a few years, then Dallas and now ABQ for yet another degree... It might be a bit of a culture shock for me! I had a few questions/concerns: 1) whats up with the NCNS and cancellations I've been reading about on here? 2) I prefer to only do incall after I have seen the client at least once, but was wondering what would be better here. 3) My rates change depending upon area and location ( Dallas cheaper than NYC, obviously) so what is the going/normal rates here?
Thanks for any info!
Hope to see you soon!!
-Mary
Hi there! Ill be moving to the ABQ area Aug 16, any advice? Ive lived in Boston and NYC for a few years, then Dallas and now ABQ for yet another degree... It might be a bit of a culture shock for me! I had a few questions/concerns: 1) whats up with the NCNS and cancellations I've been reading about on here? 2) I prefer to only do incall after I have seen the client at least once, but was wondering what would be better here. 3) My rates change depending upon area and location ( Dallas cheaper than NYC, obviously) so what is the going/normal rates here?
Thanks for any info!
Hope to see you soon!!
-Mary Originally Posted by marydallas
Hi Mary,

I'll answer from my own perspective; you may receive other replies that contradict mine. I suppose everyone's got their own view of things.

1) The NCNS thing is a bother to me as a hobbyist. I don't book often and if I do, I make the appointment or call as far ahead as possible to inform and apologize.

2) Incall is a must for me. I don't get to hobby much, but I absolutely cannot have people over. If I can't see someone incall, I don't book.

3) I looked at your pricing structure and my reaction is that it's fair. I'd stick with what's listed in your showcase and reviews.
Thanks!
I really did not want to change my pricing as I have found that it works for most gents. Some do not always need the hour and some do not need to be pressured with a clock watcher.. I look forward to moving there!

Ill try my best for incall, my location might be a small issue though!
Welcome to the Land of Enchantment! Albuquerque and Santa Fe are VERY different from both Boston and Dallas, but you may find the area to be a nice change of pace from the big city life. It will take some adjustment. Be patient with us here.

As for NCNS,...I feel the problem comes from both sides of the issue. Ultimately, if you are a professional, you will, without a doubt, find the most reliable clientele. Of course, that goes for any endeavor, in my opinion.

The best advice I can give is: "have fun" and enjoy the GREAT NEW MEXICO FOOD and WEATHER!
Thanks!
Welcome!

Most guys that post reviews will follow through, just try to screen some to make sure they Jace references and some got too nervous! I'm so Finns see u!
Welcome, You will do just fine I. NM just screen and check their reviews.
Welcome to Albuquerque Mary! I'm sure you will do just fine here. As the others have said just be sure and do the good screening that you have done all along.
Hi Mary. Looking forward to your relocation to the Duke City. Have to agree with everything JJ said. Incall also a must for me for the same reason. Also, guys who don't post reviews follow through, too. You will enjoy the culture, the weather, and the food...a lot. And, If there's anything in particular you need to know or I can help with regarding settling here, please drop me a note. See you soon and travel safe. Jim
Welcome to NM. You look hot enough to fit in during green chile roasting season!!!
your price and service look great. Hope to meet you someday
I'll echo wishbone, most hobbyist's that write reviews are reliable. Screen, screen, screen! :-) Timing is my problem and sometimes with providers as I only hobby at lunchtimes during the workweek. I try to schedule a day or 2 ahead and give the lady plenty of time to re-schedule if I have to cancel, which is not very often. I unfortunately get more cancellations from providers than I like because of it.
Thanks everyone! I don't mind cancellations, with a little notice. I look forward to meeting all of you!
looking forward to seeing you!
but like others said, incall is the only option for me.
Mary is a Gem, and will be a welcome addition and a new attraction and reason for me to visit ALB.

TOP-notch lady!