My apologies!

Hey everyone!
My apologizes for not replying to texts, school started and there were a few unexpected sections I had to attend which made my school day way longer than expected. PLEASE DO NOT BE MAD if I did not respond. PM me on here! Again, my apologizes. Also, I stopped taking appts for a day or two due to the high number of cancelations I had. Crazy how bad that is here! I will be much easier to get a hold of this week! Hope to see you soon!

On another side: Does any girl know where to get sexy lingerie? Nothing crazy expensive and not victorias secret. I need bright colors and/or busy designs.

Thanks in advance!
-mary
There's a Fredrick's here also a place called seductions. Your best bet might be online! I'd love to see you!
Try Stomps and Threads. They have a website where you can look in advance to see if they have stuff you might like.
Sorry to hear about the troubles with cancellations. Not everyone in NM is lame like that. Hopefully they are not verified Eccie or P411 people.

Good luck getting your school work squared away! Oh, and maybe try Free Radicals by UNM for clothing if you want.

Danceabout