#MeTooSoon

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...Bob-Saget.html

bill maher clowning around with bob saget.
nyuk, nyuk, nyuk!!!
This is a classic case of "they don't get it".

It seems women are sick and tired of putting up with rude and crude behavior from men. Men like Maher, who live in a bubble of adulation, feel free to mock what was a serious event to many.

If anything, it shows their true feelings about the whole "me too" campaign. "It's no big deal if a guy cops a feel".

Apparently they did not get the memo that the rules have changed. Not only have the rules changed, the new rules are retroactive. Not only do men have to watch their behavior now, they have to worry about something they might have done 30 years ago.

What's in your closet, Mr. Maher?

Of course, the hypocrisy of this entire mess is just a few years back, Hollywood awarded their highest honor, an Oscar, to a convicted child molester, and even gave him a standing ovation at their ceremony when he was not able to attend because if he set foot in the USA, he would go straight to prison.
This is a classic case of "they don't get it".

It seems women are sick and tired of putting up with rude and crude behavior from men. Men like Maher, who live in a bubble of adulation, feel free to mock what was a serious event to many.

If anything, it shows their true feelings about the whole "me too" campaign. "It's no big deal if a guy cops a feel".

Apparently they did not get the memo that the rules have changed. Not only have the rules changed, the new rules are retroactive. Not only do men have to watch their behavior now, they have to worry about something they might have done 30 years ago.

What's in your closet, Mr. Maher?

Of course, the hypocrisy of this entire mess is just a few years back, Hollywood awarded their highest honor, an Oscar, to a convicted child molester, and even gave him a standing ovation at their ceremony when he was not able to attend because if he set foot in the USA, he would go straight to prison. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Oh the humanity!

What's in your closet, Mr. Maher? Originally Posted by Jackie S

Is the fake outrage here only limited to those on the left side of your political views?

Let's not forget that we also have an entitled celebrity who happens to be POTUS who is not only accused but has also admitted to sexual assault ...so it seems to me that this current epidemic stretches a lot farther than you might be willing to admit to or accept.
Is the fake outrage here only limited to those on the left side of your political views?

Let's not forget that we also have an entitled celebrity who happens to be POTUS who is not only accused but has also admitted to sexual assault ...so it seems to me that this current epidemic stretches a lot farther than you might be willing to admit to or accept.
Originally Posted by JCM800
What Trump said, is that these gold diggers will "let you grab them by the pussy." Your handlers have indoctrinated you well, 1-800-JCM-DATO, and you probably still stupidly believe Palin said she could see Russia from her porch.
Could diggers???
  • WTF
  • 01-05-2018, 09:17 AM
Could diggers??? Originally Posted by bamscram
no cold diggers
...you probably still stupidly believe Palin said she could see Russia from her porch. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
How do you know she can't? ...have you ever been on her porch?

Actually, I have seen her porch though I wasn't allowed to stand on it. I also know that only Tina Fey sees Russia from her porch in New York City. Palin said you can see Russia from Alaska which you can.
How do you know she can't? ...have you ever been on her porch?

It's evident by your deflection that you still "believe" what you were told to believe, 1-800-JCM-DATO.
It's evident by your deflection that you still "believe" what you were told to believe, 1-800-JCM-DATO. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Oh the humanity!
Actually, I have seen her porch though I wasn't allowed to stand on it. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Why? ...because of the restraining order?

Why? ...because of the restraining order?

He had to first prove he wasn't a Liberal/Antifa "fighter" who are the focus of the "restraining order" .... It's not worth it. You still can't see Russian from there and that's not what she said.

BTW, if you know, what were the other 7 states Obaminable visited.

Was Alaska one of them? If so, then he probably saw Russia too!
I have a good view of a Hy-Vee from my porch is that's any consultation.