ATX is so mellow compared to DAL

Not sure if this is the appropriate forum, and I don't mean to trivialize very real concerns, but Austin's hobby community is a true peace garden compared to Dallas. I browsed ECCIE Dallas yesterday, and ... wow! In that Alerts section, they're reporting near-daily muggings, wide-area police round-ups ("manifestation of prostitution" covers anything the cop says it covers, for all parties), counterfeit money, Roofie-ing and robberies of parties on all sides, hijacking of provider photos for bogus ads, and more. Dang!

Screen me, choose not to see me as a newbie, whatever; sure, it's a PITA and frequently disappointing, but understanding the weird stuff that can happen, you gotta do what you gotta do.
Yea I stayed away from hobbying when I lived other places cause of all the bullshit
Coming from San Antonio I do 90% of my hobbying in Austin because San Antonio has an ugly street side aspect to it which ruins everything. There's more tolerance and public acceptance in Austin. In San Antonio public attitudes are so negative that most people involved think it's inherently an evil act, and that makes the girls and their clients prone to self-loathing, guilt, shame, and many bad acts of all kinds.
a) Knock on wood after that statement during election season with increased Eccie media attn. as of late.
b) This is a coed forum topic and the exact opposite of an alert but you know this.

Would you call Austin 911 just to mention that you notice there is less crime here than in Dallas?
I'm moving to Dallas - now your making me nervous.
Good to know that ATX is a lot calmer than Dallas lol
Austin is a wonderful city I enjoy every visit.
My reaction to this whole thread is, well, whatever...
Damn those Dallas folks.
It's true Dallas has alot of alerts. But, if you notice alot of those come from some BP ladies.. that do NOT screen properly. That's their fault. I've been doing this a while now and have NEVER EVER had an issue. I have always said that BP and seeing newbie clients (yes we all started somewhere but... ) will be any providers downfall since the ways of screening can be so minimal. Anyone can be lurking on there just waiting to pounce on an unsuspecting lady.

But, yes, Austin is slower, more laid back, and more calmer than Dallas. After all, ya'll do have the best party street in the world. Who wouldn't wanna have fun there? Hence, why I love coming down there.
And Dallas is 5x bigger. It's a risk everywhere
Coming from San Antonio to Austin o Dallas to Laredo....be careful
Not sure if this is the appropriate forum, and I don't mean to trivialize very real concerns, but Austin's hobby community is a true peace garden compared to Dallas. I browsed ECCIE Dallas yesterday, and ... wow! In that Alerts section, they're reporting near-daily muggings, wide-area police round-ups ("manifestation of prostitution" covers anything the cop says it covers, for all parties), counterfeit money, Roofie-ing and robberies of parties on all sides, hijacking of provider photos for bogus ads, and more. Dang!

Screen me, choose not to see me as a newbie, whatever; sure, it's a PITA and frequently disappointing, but understanding the weird stuff that can happen, you gotta do what you gotta do. Originally Posted by TravelingTex

well there maybe be less busted activity austin has a good handful of BP bait and switch scams (I know cause I'm always trollin and googling my hot competition) a lesser crimes compared to roofies,hijack, and robberies but B&S are usually gateways to all of that so remember Google is your BEST friend always google a girls number AND her picture
well there maybe be less busted activity austin has a good handful of BP bait and switch scams (I know cause I'm always trollin and googling my hot competition) a lesser crimes compared to roofies,hijack, and robberies but B&S are usually gateways to all of that so remember Google is your BEST friend always google a girls number AND her picture[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I] Originally Posted by Secret_Amore

Google IS your best friend!