Poll Removed, Points Issued to OP

The Results Are Anonymous Ladies !!!!!!

Ladies a few of us have spotted some disturbing behavior by a seemingly obsessed member . We have tried to steer him away from it , but he is hell bent on continuing . Question is does this behavior give any hesitancy to see a person that seems to have lost touch with reality ?

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=739063
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=739660
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=724978

Read through these comments on the reviews , and let us know what you think ?
You forgot all his issues with Maria too.
As long as he keeps over paying them $1200 for 3 hrs and isn't a physical threat I seriously doubt you'll find too many providers having much problem with him.

Annoying as hell to the mongers? Yes!

Obsessive as hell with providers? Yes!

However he writes a shit load of WK reviews and pays out big bucks as a result of that obsessiveness. I'm sure he won't have any problem booking almost ANY provider he wants.

Maria was a warning sign of getting on his bad side but a far more respected provider stood up for his character in a BCD setting which at the very least nullifys the Maria incident as far as most provider concerns go.

Looks like we'll just have to deal with this pain in the arse. Mongers can't stand him as a fellow monger but he couldn't care less as long as providers Love his $$$$$$$$$$$$ as a client.

He's easy money. All a provider has to do is make him feel special and he'll mortgage the house.

Think about it. Maria made the grave mistake of making him feel Not Special but NSNCing him and he went nuts with a grudge even though she sincerely tried to make amends.
I won't be waiting for him to contact me but...yeah, my inner 'creep factor' meter started dinging pretty loudly. BTDT about five years ago with a client turned ____?
We all have an image of perfection - seems he has found his :-/
I dont know either people so this answer is just based on the words I just read.....
To me comes across as a boyfriend or maybe agency owner talking up his favorite new toy...

A little over the top?..Maybe ...Does it make me wanna stay away?..No not really if thats all there is to the story.....
To me comes across as a boyfriend or maybe agency owner talking up his favorite new toy... Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
If he were obsessing over just one girl perhaps but with 19 recent reviews and the Maria incident I just don't see it.

Assuming the reviews are all legit I still think he's just a guy with major issues of needing to be made to feel special by a female. Emphasis on the word Needing as opposed to appreciative.

Some of his reviews describe the provider as making him feel like "The only one".

Those who treat him special set him off over the top in one direction of unbalanced generous obsessive.

A provider who dares cause him to feel like just another irrelevant John sets him off in the opposite direction of unbalanced vindictive obsessive.

Either way the terms unbalanced and obsessive apply.
Those who treat him special set him off over the top in one direction of unbalanced generous obsessive.

A provider who dares cause him to feel like just another irrelevant John sets him off in the opposite direction of unbalanced vindictive obsessive.

Either way the terms unbalanced and obsessive apply. Originally Posted by Codybeast
YUP, fortunately it can be treated if willing to accept reality of it.
To me, he just seems like a dude who gets really melodramatic and worked up on the internet... especially when he feels like people are arguing with him. It's super common.
Trees observes that Buck is Member in good standing, has received no infractions and there has not been any Provider alert. Rather, Buck has contributed 19 reviews and made 86 comments. 18 of Buck's published reviews are "gushing" Yes' - - clearly when Buck is pleased, Buck is very pleased. Seems all good and legit.

One of Buck's reviews was a strong NO (review was not approved because there was no BCD); Buck provided information about experiences with 19 different providers (some confirmed multiple meetings). Buck looks legit and valued member of this community.

This thread seems more invective than necessary or even useful. It invites speculation and does so using terms such as "he is hell bent on.." and that Buck is "disturbing" and "obsessed Member."

The OP has formulated this post and poll in a way that is personal attack on a Member in good standing. The OP's post was unprovoked and substantiated only upon disfavor of the Member's gushing-review writing style.

This is a pointable offense.

This thread will be closed.

19Trees
Austin Mod Staff