LinkedIn Clarifies Its Ban On Prostitutes

*smh*
Trying to stop online providing reminds of that one game at Chunk E Cheese, the one where you have that big padded thing and you try smack those little creatures that pop up, as soon as you nail one another one pops up.
Until 'Murica becomes China or Iran where they censor just about everything on the internet (which it never will) they will never be able to stop online providing. They shut CL adult section down everyone moved to BP, they shut BP down and there's hundreds of other sites licking their chops waiting to take their place. And even if they were able control those sites there's always good ol' Facebook
Oh, man! Just when I am about to join LinkedIn. Lol
Little Monster- It's Wack A Mole!
OMG!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!

Girl - YOU BEAT Me To It!!!!!!

WHACK A MOLE!!!!!

MANY A DAY At Chuck E. Cheese

When My Kids Were Little!!!!!

P.S. FUNNY HOW The Reporter Is
Down With Prostitution!!!!
AND Actually She Is "Fascinated"
With It ALL!!!!!

BTW, this is yet another reason you need to keep your hobby and real world e-life separate. LinkedIn wants you to let it see your e-mail address book. Then it will link everyone in your address book to you and link you to their contacts.

If you give your real world e-mail to TrustworthyFellowHobbyist and he puts it in his smart phone, then when he downloads the LinkedIn app, you'll be linked to him, and all his other contacts. If he's got his lowclass streetwalker e-mail address list on the same phone, now you're linked to them. And maybe to their pimps as well.

Hell LinkedIn, Facebook, and other social networks are scary enough even if you don't "leak" your hobby info into it. If one of your real world contacts has an unseemly side, you maybe be linked to it just because he has you in his e-mail list.