Can YOU HANDLE It?!?!? ;)~

SORRY FELLAS, BUT THIS HAD ME

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!

I Have BEEN There...DONE That - 5 TIMES!!!!!

You MUST Watch This Video To Understand

The Beginning Of LIFE!!!!!

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=39c_1368515756

That was great
Hilarious, Lilly. It reminded me of the time I ridiculed a woman's tolerance for pain when a gf and her sister complained about the Epilady, a painful leg/body hair removal "shaver" for women. A wager was made and I foolishly allowed them to use it on the hair in back of my neck to prove my point. My face turned beet red and tears of pain quickly forced me to admit my stupidity. Thanks for the laugh!
OH DARLIN....I AM SOOOO SORRY!!!

But VERY FUNNY Story!!!!! ALWAYS

Be CAREFUL To NOT Put Your Hoof In

Your Mouth!!!!

lol great video thanks
Okay, remind me to NEVER get a woman pregnant. I guess this is why drugs are used now for labor pain. =o) I guess the octo-mom is one tough lady!!!
"Women exaggerate everything." Kind of ironic, no?
Okay, remind me to NEVER get a woman pregnant. I guess this is why drugs are used now for labor pain. =o) I guess the octo-mom is one tough lady!!! Originally Posted by cinnamonshark

I Had ALL Of My Kids COMPLETELY NATURAL

NOT A Tylenol OR ANYTHING!!!!!

I was making those same faces yesterday during an intense orgasm, I felt my eyes turn inside and I could see my brain going crazy. To the lady that got me there, you know who you are
I was making those same faces yesterday during an intense orgasm, I felt my eyes turn inside and I could see my brain going crazy. To the lady that got me there, you know who you are Originally Posted by Martianman
  • ztonk
  • 05-17-2013, 10:13 PM

I Had ALL Of My Kids COMPLETELY NATURAL

NOT A Tylenol OR ANYTHING!!!!!

Originally Posted by Austintatious Lilly

Would you do it again for a brownie cake a l'mode?

NOT ON YOUR LIFE!!!!!

In the words of my GF ( a mom and clinical therapist) who I showed this link to ....

The study is pointless and slightly sadistic.

a) Since the beginning of man women have been hard wired for the pain that comes with childbirth. They are built for it physically, psychologically and emotionally.

b) Because she is carrying an actual child there is a trade off between beauty, love, anticipation and pain knowing you are bringing a life into the world.

Now stick some probes on that part of a man's body who is not genetically coded to handle this.

All he has to focus on is extreme abdominal pain being inflicted upon him for no reason other than to give the wives an opportunity to physically torture their husbands.

My GF wonders how any loving wife would actually derive pleasure from watching her husband endure extreme pain for some bogus study..
isn't just being Married torture enough?