Encounter: amazing Dahlia Doll

Originally Posted by Baconman
]

Judging from your recent reviews fishing season seems to be year round for you. Just a clear indication of how you will never know, what any of these ladies do in there private life.
Your post bringing up past reviews to fortify an information-less review is what is promoting her. Not their reviews which were written in a time before more honesty in reviews appeared. Originally Posted by arealone
So you are saying these hobbyists didn't written honest reviews. U speak for all of then now. I just thought u spoke for Ginger. Thanks for clearing that up. Arealone, spanky j and jeffycisme all follow the sane pattern and often all 3 only make guest appearance on the board when it involves a select group of ladies who see as a treat. Almost like you guys are the same lady.
lol thats fuuny its now common knowledge any girl with the ole double letter name is automatically defended by well the guy with the double lettered name, wow isnt that a conqwinkie dink. 2+2=6 right, dude admit it and go on, geesh your just digging the hole deeper and deeper, we ALL know man.
and btw its your possee that ALWAYS tries to cut in on girls, your slipping man lots of stuff going on you have no ideal about from, upsells to bbbjs, i think your hand is getting weak.
Originally Posted by SpankyJ

An even more descriptive review

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2174103

]

Judging from your recent reviews fishing season seems to be year round for you. Just a clear indication of how you will never know, what any of these ladies do in there private life. Originally Posted by RodnReel
So you are saying these hobbyists didn't written honest reviews. U speak for all of then now. I just thought u spoke for Ginger. Thanks for clearing that up. Arealone, spanky j and jeffycisme all follow the sane pattern and often all 3 only make guest appearance on the board when it involves a select group of ladies who see as a treat. Almost like you guys are the same lady. Originally Posted by RodnReel
Hate to say this dude but I've never seen Ginger. When you start to make accusations perhaps you should have evidence to back them.
lol thats fuuny its now common knowledge any girl with the ole double letter name is automatically defended by well the guy with the double lettered name, wow isnt that a conqwinkie dink. 2+2=6 right, dude admit it and go on, geesh your just digging the hole deeper and deeper, we ALL know man. Originally Posted by jeffycisme

I know right. White Knighting is style again. Funny how you seem
mount unprovoked attacks against those double lettered names, whenever possible. A lot like spankyj and ginger Doll according to your post history. Maybe it's just a Conwinkie dink. Maybe if you posted as many encounter reports as you post hateful remarks against ladies youve never seen you would have more creditibility around here. Until then just wait for another provider who you dont know, never met, and dont like to post something or for another hobbyists' to write another encounter report so u can run and hijack that post AGAIN... AND AGAIN
Seems a little catty to me. GD IMHO
Arealone
Hate to say this dude but I've never seen Ginger. When you start to make accusations perhaps you should have evidence to back them

Since when does evidence matter around here. Esp to a guy who has made sooo many comments and accusations against sooo many providers, you've never met without any evidence at all. Or is evidence only required when you're the accused. Funny how that works for you
Credibility lol you have 3 reviews all 3 in the stable I’ve been here since aspd days to me your a newbie my man, fresh off the block, you have the least amount of credibility of anyone here, might wanna try keeping your hand strong where you can or could, you won’t keep it strong here I assure you , yeah me sparky ginger area pth, and the rest of eccie are one person lol
I admit I’m a client, be a man admit your a manager, I dare you
Credibility lol you have 3 reviews all 3 in the stable I’ve been here since aspd days to me your a newbie my man, fresh off the block, you have the least amount of credibility of anyone here, might wanna try keeping your hand strong where you can or could, you won’t keep it strong here I assure you , yeah me sparky ginger area pth, and the rest of eccie are one person lol Originally Posted by jeffycisme
I'm with you Jeff. Been here since ASPD days myself. Hard to believe this guy won't come clean. Its pretty common knowledge after all.
Well according to him we are all the same person, I am neagan lol
I admit I’m a client, be a man admit your a manager, I dare you Originally Posted by jeffycisme
Slapstick comedian. I think it's funny that when i defend ladies I've seen im a manager but when you do the exact same thing its chivalry. Im a white Knight too, Jeffy. Respect that.