Are blow jobs more intimate than sex?

I came across this interesting reasoning. I'm really grateful for the ladies in p4p that have honed this skill to the next level.

http://www.collegehumor.com/video/69...imate-than-sex
Been discussed before...
Been discussed before... Originally Posted by goofy11
Ok, I'll remove it.
A well done blowjob may be, not the half-ass, 'hurry up and cum' variety.
I won't say it's more intimate, but it is definitely a more intense orgasm for me.

FS is great. But, a good, slow, edging bj with CIM is always my fave. Total and complete, body-shaking, leg-quivering, nut-spaz-ing, could-shoot-a-fly-off-the-ceiling, talking-smack, unrealistic-promise-making release.
Just sayin'...
That is a freakin good question..
A different thought process.

I think it can be.. as long as it is not one that is rushed, liked the gentleman above has stated. During Sex, we often are focused and moving into positions that please ourselves.. in the hobby.. I will say doggy style is one of the most popular alternatives. I love it, just because I like to make it bounce.. haha... but as I go down on you.. I personally like to take my time to feel you rise!

I can feel the muscles move and lick it like a lolipop also the more sensual and lighter the touch and harder the suction all depends on personal preference.. which should be done without you having to explain how you like it.

I believe it to be more intimate because if you lay still and let me do my thing..
you will get lost in that momment from chemistry and physics, to phcshology , to pure extacy.
melannie_star is a damn GIFT....

Mmmm-mm-mmm lol

If a chick really knows what she's doing, and is creative about it... well. Yep, that'll do it for me
That is a freakin good question..
A different thought process.

I think it can be.. as long as it is not one that is rushed, liked the gentleman above has stated. During Sex, we often are focused and moving into positions that please ourselves.. in the hobby.. I will say doggy style is one of the most popular alternatives. I love it, just because I like to make it bounce.. haha... but as I go down on you.. I personally like to take my time to feel you rise!

I can feel the muscles move and lick it like a lolipop also the more sensual and lighter the touch and harder the suction all depends on personal preference.. which should be done without you having to explain how you like it.

I believe it to be more intimate because if you lay still and let me do my thing..
you will get lost in that momment from chemistry and physics, to phcshology , to pure extacy. Originally Posted by melannie_star
That's a good answer, I can see how it could be intimate with the explanation. Also in the way you describe it, I see it relaxing and a stress reliever too.
No Bill Clinton jokes?
Are blow jobs more intimate than sex? To me, no.

FS is great. But, a good, slow, edging bj with CIM is always my fave. Total and complete, body-shaking, leg-quivering, nut-spaz-ing, could-shoot-a-fly-off-the-ceiling, talking-smack, unrealistic-promise-making release. Originally Posted by Billogoods
With hookers, I rather BJ's more than fucking. But that's because the BJ is uncovered and the sex is covered. So obviously the BJ is going to be better. With a civilian chick that I know well and I don't have to use a condom at all, then I rather the fucking. While fucking (or making love) there's close eye contact, hugging, and, of course, kissing. With the BJ, it could be anyone I'm face-fucking and I don't need "intimacy".
Firstly, blow jobs are in fact sex, hence oral sex. I do think blow jobs can be more intimate than vaginal sex.. it just depends on the context.
Depends on the context and type of BJ I'm sure.
Oral sex must be more intimate because when my ex and I were hot and heavy (dating), I'd fly in to where she lived and I would be getting the blow job in the drivers seat on the way to her home(awesome). After several years of marriage, the birthday BJ was special to her. Then one year when we were not getting along well, I was asked if I really wanted the birthday BJ. I said no thanks, there is nothing like a half arsed BJ.
Thank you P4P ladies.