Which would you rather get?

A BBBJ from a provider who is a 3/10 in BJ skills OR
A CBJ from a provider who is a 10/10 in BJ skills?
CBJ. A good BJ is always better than a bad BJ regardless of the type! But i'm sure most guys would rather have a terrible BBBJ rather that a fantastic CBJ. lol
Is greek on the menu?
Neither if she is expecting me to pay for it.
Neither if she is expecting me to pay for it. Originally Posted by daty/o
And we have a winner. I'd like to add there's no such thing as a 10/10 CBJ.
And we have a winner. I'd like to add there's no such thing as a 10/10 CBJ. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Truth!!!
And we have a winner. I'd like to add there's no such thing as a 10/10 CBJ. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
This ought to be pasted permanently to the top of this site. No greater truth has ever been spoken in these forums.
I'd like to dispute that. I've had CBJs where I almost popped instantly, but then I've had BBBJs where I took 30 minutes to pop.
I'd like to dispute that. I've had CBJs where I almost popped instantly, but then I've had BBBJs where I took 30 minutes to pop. Originally Posted by tornado82
It's just best that you dont dispute becuase CBJ will always be at the losing end of any argument here. But WALDT, YMMV, some like/prefer CBJ most dont. Thats all the sayings i could think of at the moment.
I'd like to dispute that. I've had CBJs where I almost popped instantly, but then I've had BBBJs where I took 30 minutes to pop. Originally Posted by tornado82
that is not the metric that renders a BJ a 3 or a 10.. I'll take the exquisite 30 minute BBBJ any day!
It always baffles me when there is a guy who swears a CBJ can be just as good as a BBJ. Makes me wonder if they ever actually had uncovered BJ's before. Reminds me of the "40 Year Old Virgin" describing tits as sand bags.

There is NO comparison. No matter how "skilled" she may be, she isn't actually touching your dick.
I've never had a "Bad" blow job, some just better than others. CBJ is never an option for any reason. BBBJ or I'll pass.
Blowjobs are like pizza. Even a bad one is still pretty good.
But I don't cover my pizza in rubber.
Uh, no. I've had a couple that I just stopped. When teeth start peeling the skin off and your butthole sucks the seat cover off the chair, it is not a good thing.
Uh, no. I've had a couple that I just stopped. When teeth start peeling the skin off and your butthole sucks the seat cover off the chair, it is not a good thing. Originally Posted by Billogoods
Geezus, that sounds intense.