Comedions

I was just thinking about who people see as the best comedians in the past 6 years and the worst.

For me Kevin Hart. Of course the Blue Collar comedy boys, Steve Harvey to say the least.

A guy tells his buddy he is taking flying lessons. Once they are in the air, the instructor informs him that he is a homosexual and if he didnt sucome to his sexual advances he would have to jump outta the plane. Guys buddy said "well did you jump?" Other guys says "yeah a litte at first".

Two guys go hunting. One guy looks through the scope and tells the other guy, "I can see your house from here and your wife is cheating on you with another feller! Guy says "well i've had it with her. Shoot her in the head and shoot him in the private parts". His buddy say's I'll get that in one shot!
These guys are really hitting their stride. Bill Burr, Louis C.K., and Tom Segura. Other greats, past and present, would be Doug Stanhope, Dave Attell, Bill Hicks and George Carlin. This is my opinion.
Remember back in the day when Showtime would run the comedy specials? This is where Tim Allen got his start (Sears, anyone?) The link below is for Steven Banks who went on to write for some really funny shows.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcVb3u22DWc
  • Go4it
  • 05-06-2016, 09:29 PM
For all us old timers out there. Don't ever forget people like Red Skelton and Jonathan Winters. Amazingly funny people who didn't have to resort to sexual or vulgarity to say something funny.
^^^^^

Just listened to 2 hours of Johnathan Winters (Sirius ) on my way back down from NJ, I for got how funny he was!