Penguin in Texas

<Just heard this one yesterday at a mechanic's shop from another patron.>

This penguin decides he wants to move to Texas after reading so many good things. He takes the first cruise to the US from Antarctica and debarks in LA. He rents a vehicle and finds his way to IH10 heading east.

After having passed El Paso, he starts to hear a strange noise in the engine and pulls into a mechanic shop in a little west Texas town. When he gets to the counter, the owner/mechanic leans over the counter and says, "You're a penguin!"
PENGUIN: Yes sir, I am having engine trouble and would value your assistance in getting it corrected so I can continue my journey.
MECHANIC: Sure. Will take me an hour to get to it and have a diagnosis.
PENGUIN: Thank you. Is there a place to eat nearby?
MECHANIC: There's a shopping strip down the road a quarter mile plus a diner.
PENGUIN: Thank you.

The penguin waddles in that direction. He gets to the shopping strip, sees a Baskin Robbins and goes inside deciding ice cream would be a better meal to cool him from the heat. The clerks leans over the counter and says, "You're a penguin!"
PENGUIN: Yes ma'am I am. I would like a cone of vanilla, two scoops please.
CLERK: Sure. Coming right up.

The penguin waddles back to the mechanic shop. Along the way, the Texas heat causes a good bit of dripping of the ice cream onto his chest plus it also drips on his chin some.

The penguin walks inside the shop. When the owner sees him , he walks over to him and says, "Well, it looks like you blew a seal!"
PENGUIN: No sir, that's just vanilla ice cream!"