Any pointers on screening for Sunflower

I tried email and text but no respond. I'm sure they have my number on file back when I went to Suns weekly but no luck getting back from them yet.
I was verified once, but maybe not anymore. I can’t seem to get a response. I just sent them a text asking for today’s lineup and the new password. No answer yet, so we might be in the same boat now. I’m going to keep trying occasionally, maybe a Saturday morning when they have a full roster and are in the mood to book, mention a particular lady, be patient, and stay polite.

Update: they remembered me, bless their hearts! It just took them 30 minutes.
  • ketro
  • 12-20-2021, 12:05 PM
I went there a couple of times this summer, but they've ghosted me for the past month. Best thing to do is just be patient.
Sunflower needs to have their shit together. Too many of us have experienced ghosting for no reason. They also ghosted me after I followed through all their verification requests. No, I don't care how good their girls might be or how few studios are in our area. If a business treats their customers this way, they should receive no business from us.
I had no issues to get screened at Sunflower,or Pink Clubs /KFest, in contrast to Lovely Angels where they ask for DL picture and a real name for a background check.I found that way too intrusive into my privacy and anonymity .They have 2 or 3 very nice girlz i would like to check out, but not like this. No, thanks.
not an encounter, moved to coed