Cockblocked by the cowgirls

Couldn't believe it, contacted a couple of ladies for an evening appt and both said sorry cowboys are on. Maybe next time. WTF. Although I think it's hot that some ladies live and understand football, but hell sure sucks tonight.
Heck Yeah! Opening Divisional Game. A must see for me
they sure watched a lousy football game
Heck Yeah! Opening Divisional Game. A must see for me Originally Posted by EmilyEzzell
You have NO idea how much you saying that turns me on...How bout those Cowboys?!?!?
Chung, I agree... Giants were lousy

Easy, I love football. I love Division games especially.
Listening to Jason Garrett now
Couldn't believe it, contacted a couple of ladies for an evening appt and both said sorry cowboys are on. Maybe next time. WTF. Although I think it's hot that some ladies live and understand football, but hell sure sucks tonight. Originally Posted by Birdc6c
Do what the Canadians do. Do sex Doggy style so both of you can watch the game.
Bird, that sucks.

You needed to tell them that you had more stamina than Romo, and didn't spend as much time on your back as he does

NVM...that probably wouldn't have gotten you very far either.....
The good news is they won, so that means Cowboy Fan Discounts all this week, right?
I don't like football.
Yea, doggie. You can watch and have a place to put your beer.
They get given the ball 6 times they only score 36 points all night? WTF? And you can't get a ho to give you some time during a game like that?
I don't like football. Originally Posted by Emary Preston
might have lost some cool points, but at least we know where you wont be on football game days/nites :^)
What kind of guy wants to fuck while football's on?

Seriously, dude. There are all other times to get some. Football, like sex, has its own supreme utopia, and doesn't need to impede on other Utopias. For example, when I'm eating a delicious steak, at that moment I don't want any pussy. I'm too busy soaking up the bliss of eating the steak. When I'm 8 inches deep in some tight pussy (OK, 3 inches), I'm don't wish for a steak at that moment.

When football's on, I can do without pussy for the time being. But maybe I'm different.
I can eat Pussy, finger Pussy or fuck Pussy during any sporting event. Pussy is the #1 thrill. Sports has a record or pause button. Steak can even rest a few minutes during a good fuck. Rambro, normally I can see where you are coming from, but this time you are wrong: never pass on ass.

Ladies if you need to watch, I'm happy with a nice facesitting/HJ combo or I can hold your hair while going K9. I aim to please, but I never say no to ass.

Ladies if you are picking the cowboys over fun time with me, you just don't like sex enough to suit me.
lol...

I'm with tony on this one.... I'll take pussy over pigskin anyday

It's not even close