false review! by stevejobs

This guy commented on one of reviews saying we have met but he didnt write a review yet and i emailed him asking when did we meet and where he said its a mystery, i said i guess we didnt, he came back with 35/nw hwy duh its on my reviews! i have no clue who this guy is! please come clean so that i can accept the good review,but since you wont tell me who u are it makes me wonder.....
A lot of guys keep their Eccie personas hidden from the providers they see. It's possible he did see you and you didn't know it was him.
Okay. I'm baffled. He apparently has now written a review and given you a "yes" and you are complaining?
Okay. I'm baffled. He apparently has now written a review and given you a "yes" and you are complaining? Originally Posted by bolivarcorona
No good deed goes unpunished.
This is not alert worthy at all!
I'm guess the protest is over how much he put he paid

Okay. I'm baffled. He apparently has now written a review and given you a "yes" and you are complaining? Originally Posted by bolivarcorona
Must have been the razor stubble comment?

oh no our steve jobs in not memorable in any way. that has to hurt.
A lot of guys keep their Eccie personas hidden from the providers they see. It's possible he did see you and you didn't know it was him. Originally Posted by TinMan
Bingo!

He's just probably trying to stay under the radar but he was nice enough to write you a positive review. His review even had me wanting to come see you in the near future.

If someone takes the time to write you a positive review that doesn't say anything outlandish or just plain wrong I would just accept it and have it add to your good image.
maybe she's upset with her new I-phone?
no the fact is i have only seen 3 guys since i have been here which is 2 eccie members and 1 bp guy that i asked if he wrote a review and he declines that he did.
Figure out who you charged 80 to and you have it.
A lot of guys keep their Eccie personas hidden from the providers they see. It's possible he did see you and you didn't know it was him. Originally Posted by TinMan
^^^ This ^^^

If someone takes the time to write you a positive review that doesn't say anything outlandish or just plain wrong I would just accept it and have it add to your good image. Originally Posted by prepare4trouble
I disagree with this. Not if she didn't meet him. Its like a provider giving a fake ok to a gent on P4.

Angel, ask him to describe your Incall and what you were wearing. Dispute (rtm) the review if he can't answer those two questions. Don't let a fake review stand. Even if it is a yes review.
Don't dispute (rtm) the review if he can answer the questions. You just won't remember him specifically. Their are gents who keep their online identities seperate.
I agree with Emily. You guys are slamming on her but at least she is freaken honest enough to say that it might be a fake review. If she took credit for a good review that she didn't get would put all of us providers in danger. Have anyone of you knucklehead ever hear of COPS! Helllllloooooo???????
Ahh... great point Kaylee

Hadn't even thought of that. It's why we are knucklehead hobbyists and you gals are smart providers.

We need all the help we can get...