aspd off line again

got off of eccie and tried to log on th aspd and looks like its off line again.
same results here.
I guess we can try again tomorrow.
Supposedly new board, same old shit.
They are probably still upgrading.....Wish they can do it while we are asleep or on the weekends
Sheesh...

Good thing Eccie has a nice public board here with the latest software.

Nice board.

I think a lot of the the good group of core hobbyists and providers may choose to call this place home.
I know I really like it here.
Me too!! Thanks to all who conceived this site. It feels good, and the contributors are some of the most seasoned and respected. Great to be here.
I agree completely. I like the tone of this board so far. Good people here.

Oh, by the way its back up.
(The usual remark as my time has run out, but in this case I was referring to aspd)
Thanks for the kind words about Eccie. We are working hard to make this a home for anyone that would like a 1ST OR 2ND place to call home. We understand many people are faithful to ASPD. The staff and I hope when things are NOT up and running there this will be your other choice. We will always try and do the right thing here. Keep a atmosphere that is conductive to the purpose for which ECCIE exists. Offer clients a safer environment to seek out reliable providers whose company they enjoy. While also protecting providers from seeing bad clients.
Thanks Again to all our members!
xo
Becky
Regardless of whether ASPD is up or not I am glad to call this board home now.
  • YSD
  • 04-08-2009, 09:25 AM
This works so much better for me too. Thanks to all who put this together. Now if the providers would embrace this and call it home we will all be better off.
Thanks for the kind words about Eccie. We are working hard to make this a home for anyone that would like a 1ST OR 2ND place to call home. We understand many people are faithful to ASPD. The staff and I hope when things are NOT up and running there this will be your other choice. We will always try and do the right thing here. Keep a atmosphere that is conductive to the purpose for which ECCIE exists. Offer clients a safer environment to seek out reliable providers whose company they enjoy. While also protecting providers from seeing bad clients.
Thanks Again to all our members!
xo
Becky Originally Posted by The Original Becky

Thanks for being such a gracious hostess. I love it here!
I like it here as well.
Thanks Becky!

Eccie is becoming my even-steven choice.
I pop open aspd . . I pop open eccie . . I browse . . life is good