Bitcoin 4 Backpage

With bitcoin4backpage.com posting to your backpage account with a credit card or amazon gift card is easy and simple. We take care of all the hassle for you...Fast, Safe, Secure..
Bitcoin isn't really necessary to buy ads on backpage now. It was a little touch and go for a while, but got ironed out rather quickly. So basically, what I gather from reading your website, if I pay $20, I only get 10 credits which equals $10 on backpage? Why pay double to you, when I can use all credit cards but amex right now with backpage, and use every dollar of my funds towards credits?

We're a service for people that need to purchase credits with bitcoin
Ignoring that BackPage again takes credit cards,

According to the US Treasury Dept. for 1s, 5s, 10s, 20s, 50s, & 100s dollar notes:
"This note is legal tender for all debts, public and private".

So will you waive commission and acquisition fees for bitcoins so that your "exchange" value is equivalent to these green & white notes that all folks carry?

Just asking.
We don't accept cash we accept credit card and amazon gift cards for forms of payment

thanks
Yes, but bitcoin isn't necessary for BP any longer. Not really.

Providers can use their credit cards, debit cards, and prepaid cards in order to buy their credits on BP now, and get dollar for dollar, and not give you their credit card information and $2 in order to use $1 on BP.

I guess there may be some providers who will buy into this, but I hope not.

Good luck in your endeavors. I just think you're a few months too late to the game.
We are only here advertising a service and our business isn't new we've been around a few months we're just new to advertising on this group.. Also I just checked backpage and got the following screen so idk how you can use credit card, debit card, prepaid, etc

How do we use prepaid cards again?
Erika, I will send you a pm.
As of just a few minutes ago:

I think you have to have an account with backpage for a while to have the credit card option. I opened a new account due to trolling and the credit card option available. It was a mess I also got promo codes and have no clue where to put them to obtain the promotion that was offered. Does anyone know where to put the promo codes
I have several interesting ideas where the promo codes can be placed.
Gemma, I don't see where the promo code option is available anymore. Sorry.
  • Sumer
  • 02-03-2016, 07:47 AM
Can you use a gift card?
I would highly recommend any provider to consider using, and accepting bitcoins. Bitcoins are the future of the profession - future of anything "taboo" really. It is a bit of a high transaction fee but consider that they are using some sort of service to accept your credit card --- that is 3%, what every method they are using to obtain BTC probably has a transaction fee --- we will say 5%, and to get the bitcoins back to you very well may have a transaction fee--- say 2%. Transaction fees exist with every type of currency -- you think when you buy $100 worth of stuff with an AMEX that the vendor gets $100? NO they get $95. Any how --- yeah bit steep on the transaction fee, but I couldnt see going to the trouble of it for less than 25% and even that might not be enough of a profit at such low transaction amounts.