My Elite Assistants - Professional Admin and Marketing, Female Owned and Operated

Hello Ladies,

The first thing that I noticed upon actually getting into this industry past bp, was that many of the ladies were extremely guarded about sharing any industry related information with me. This made things extremely different, and it was at that point, that I told myself when I felt comfortable enough in this industry to give advice, that I would do so as often as possible. From that idea, MEA (myELLITEassistants) was born. Being that I am still an active provider, I enlisted a very close friend of mine to be a part to our team. We offer a wide range of services, that are tailored to exactly what you need. If you only need someone to aid you in the screening process, or i you only need help with marketing, or all of the above! WE can help you! On our website, our packages aren't as necessarily as clean cut as some may like, but that is because, we can to assess your needs and and then can give you an accurate rate. The rates listed on the website are just a ball park to give you an idea.

Please free free to check out www.myeliteassistants.com at any time. If you have any questions, concerns or would like to move forward working with us, please send us an email to : jamie@myeliteassistants.com You can also feel free to reach out to me via telephone: 315-696-1227.

P.S Ask abut our partnership with an incall space rental company!