Picked up at a bar before?

Have you ever been out on the town and got picked up by a working girl? Would you meet up with a lady you just met at a bar or out on the town?
Bitte halten sie unbedingt visitenkarten verfügbar frau
: Please be sure to have your business cards ready :
This could be an interesting discussion if the crowd reveals today which bars have the best rep for picking up milfs ?
Young hotties ?
brownie:
Yes,
Pros:
Houston - Westchase and Sugarland
and Kansas City
Other places as well.
One gal still hitting on me at every bar we walk into.
Civies:
Lost count.

Dorian:
RW bus card, a couple actually, new one for the new gig, and the one for the west Kansas thing by various long time KC Guys.
Also,
Club Mgr bus card with that stage name
Hobby bus card with my handle here stage name.
Civie play bus card with just a # & email.
Disclaimer, last three sitting unused for a few yrs.

Mikey,
There's a handful in KC metro for civies and/or pro milfs. Mentioned in the KC men's room from time to time.
brownie:
Yes,
Pros:
Houston - Westchase and Sugarland
and Kansas City
Other places as well.
One gal still hitting on me at every bar we walk into.
Civies:
Lost count.

Dorian:
RW bus card, a couple actually, new one for the new gig, and the one for the west Kansas thing by various long time KC Guys.
Also,
Club Mgr bus card with that stage name
Hobby bus card with my handle here stage name.
Civie play bus card with just a # & email.
Disclaimer, last three sitting unused for a few yrs.

Mikey,
There's a handful in KC metro for civies and/or pro milfs. Mentioned in the KC men's room from time to time. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Nice reply doll! Did you ever go up with one of the working girls or no? Anything that made them enticing or stand out? I’ll look into those houston areas to work myself when I come next weekend!
Bitte halten sie unbedingt visitenkarten verfügbar frau
: Please be sure to have your business cards ready : Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Thank you for the tip! Will make some new ones this week!☺️
This could be an interesting discussion if the crowd reveals today which bars have the best rep for picking up milfs ?
Young hotties ? Originally Posted by michaelrayab
This is where I was hoping it could go😆
Have you ever been out on the town and got picked up by a working girl? Would you meet up with a lady you just met at a bar or out on the town? Originally Posted by browniepoints777
I've never knowingly met a working girl while out in the RW. There have been a few that I suspected but never confirmed.
Can't say I've ever been picked up by a lady either but there have been a few that I hooked up with while out & about but only after a lot of finagling.
Yes, I was in Honolulu at for a corporate event and walked out and sat outside when a women sat down next to me and said "I'm looking for a date." Then gave me her number and donation number.

At that point in my life I had yet to find the hobby and wa so dense at the time. It was years later I realized what she meant.
Oh Mr. Fizley what a missed Opportunity! I hope you have eventually made up for that!☺️
I've never knowingly met a working girl while out in the RW. There have been a few that I suspected but never confirmed.
Can't say I've ever been picked up by a lady either but there have been a few that I hooked up with while out & about but only after a lot of finagling. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
Hopefully you finagle your way into a on the spot session! They’re so unexpected and truly exhilarating. A different kind of fun that the old schedule and go. You can also book a provider and meet up initially at the bar for a similar experience.
Last night at hotel bar,a man comes over (he was very cute) say's my friend thinks you are my wife ( I say whos' your friend he says XXXX then he says I told him no MY Wife Is Up in the room asleep ) I say does she look like me ( he says you both are very Pretty) I said thank you!

Was this a pick up line and I missed it ? LOL
Hopefully you finagle your way into a on the spot session! They’re so unexpected and truly exhilarating. A different kind of fun that the old schedule and go. You can also book a provider and meet up initially at the bar for a similar experience. Originally Posted by browniepoints777
I was curious why a young lady would even disclose she's a "working girl".
Would be my luck to get excited because a random shorty wanted to break me off then have my pecker shrivel up when she hands me an invoice & says I have to pay if I want to get to her goodies.
Last night at hotel bar,a man comes over (he was very cute) say's my friend thinks you are my wife ( I say whos' your friend he says XXXX then he says I told him no MY Wife Is Up in the room asleep ) I say does she look like me ( he says you both are very Pretty) I said thank you!

Was this a pick up line and I missed it ? LOL Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF

Sigh,
Gina....
Yes missed it.
You could have said that you could be for the evening.
Yes, on recent visit to Las Vegas, once while on Fremont street and again while headed back to my room inside the Golden nugget. Lots of attractive working girls to choose from.