GSA

Please no more referring me to Shine or Pitroom, I do not know those people and I'm not them. It's affecting my ability to pass screening now and that's so unfair my name has been so deeply sullied. I'm drama free. Just here for stress relief. Please stop. I want peace. Thanks in advance(I honestly feel so alone here now pxmc and Hypesuh are gone. I miss them). Everyone here Is so mean to me
I have been denied by two ladies recently for appointments because of this fake news. Please stop. I am a card carrying MAGA Donald Trump supporter. From what I read about those two clowns they voted for Biden
  • R.M.
  • 04-11-2024, 10:07 AM
Shine. Shine. Shine. Shine Shine.Shine.Shine.
Shine. Shine. Shine. Shine Shine. Shine. Shine. Shine Shine.Shine.Shine.
Shine. Shine. Shine. Shine
Shine.Shine.Shine.
Shine. Shine. Shine.
Shine Shine.Shine.Shine.
Tooodlez...
Please no more referring me to Shine or Pitroom, I do not know those people and I'm not them. It's affecting my ability to pass screening now and that's so unfair my name has been so deeply sullied. I'm drama free. Just here for stress relief. Please stop. I want peace. Thanks in advance(I honestly feel so alone here now pxmc and Hypesuh are gone. I miss them). Everyone here Is so mean to me Originally Posted by Chiefs3peat

Know how you feel. I just want drama free threads and everyone getting along in harmony. I love everyone. And want ever one to prosper. Some chicks be bugging Dawg. They creep to see if you gonna slip. Chit hustlers ain't gonna be trippen . Be you gee
Haaaaaahaaaaaa hilarious thread, you never cease to amaze Pitroom maybe you just don’t have enough receipts
Winn,
Drama free?????
This is Eccie.

Umm, handle of the week, I thought that band camp taught folks that dns lists transcend any single board.
Have you considered finding out if you're mentioned on OH2, P411, Avenue-X, Rs2k, TOB, & TNA ??
Winn,
Drama free?????
This is Eccie.

Umm, handle of the week, I thought that band camp taught folks that dns lists transcend any single board.
Have you considered finding out if you're mentioned on OH2, P411, Avenue-X, Rs2k, TOB, & TNA ?? Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
This is my only handle! Women are not seeing me based on lies. I want it rectified or stop. Please
Haaaaaahaaaaaa hilarious thread, you never cease to amaze Pitroom maybe you just don’t have enough receipts Originally Posted by Cendell M
Ma'am I have ample receipts on a terrible session I had with you. I'm just not openly dropping them. I don't want to be banned
This is my only handle! Women are not seeing me based on lies. I want it rectified or stop. Please Originally Posted by Chiefs3peat

LMFAO!!! Only handle hahaha LMFAO. How poetic that multiple handles is finally coming back to bite you. LMFAO only handle,now that is funny.

Seems like Shine, aka Pitroom,aka The Hobby or in other words the Oracle of poontang is finally being cock blocked by his multiple handles. How poetic.
Ma'am I have ample receipts on a terrible session I had with you. I'm just not openly dropping them. I don't want to be banned Originally Posted by Chiefs3peat
Lol you’re hilarious today still a fool, but hilarious
LMFAO!!! Only handle hahaha LMFAO. How poetic that multiple handles is finally coming back to bite you. LMFAO only handle,now that is funny.

Seems like Shine, aka Pitroom,aka The Hobby or in other words the Oracle of poontang is finally being cock blocked by his multiple handles. How poetic. Originally Posted by golferguy55
Aka trillburgers aka scroogemcduck and on and on and on…..
Let's all get along. I love all of you. Let's try understanding and listening to one another.
Hostility is never the answer.
OP how you get the ladies is stop posting BS. get a new name for yourself oh wait you have about 10 times.
Lol you’re hilarious today still a fool, but hilarious Originally Posted by Cendell M
Me and you fucked. One and done. If I ever posted receipts you would be embarrassed, so why, but we both know the truth. Only folks I have not had are we RM, Gina and 25 high dollar Tryst P411 ladies. So I started working on that list. Oh I haven't had busty but the phone sex we had with her destroying her clit qualifies as sex
So I start working on my list. Two ladies, pass screening even send a selfie. It was fine until they checked eccie then no. Not fair! I sent a selfie. So I go to one of my mod friends, he says 3peat I can't support you publicly but I'll have someone reach out to someone to tak to them. Both text back, baby you are cleared but at this point I don't want either. Stop disparaging my name. I have done nothing to anyone here