Any details regarding this lady?

She comes up for two days, she is one of Kendra girls so she is legit. As of service idk I have not seen her.
Thanks
Np. However I would be safe around Kendra girls, they all usually do GFE, but Let's say I been taking the pure safe root
She looks doable
Yeah she is doable, thing is Kendra always having new girls coming in or out. Most of the time they don't stick around cause of the split or lack of clients.
Split?
Split: Kendra’s take vs. her girls’ take
There was a report somewhere that laid it out and the split is, lets just say, very much in Kendra's favor
  • 08-14-2020, 12:37 PM
Once or twice a month I still talk to one of her former girls. I'd rather leave her name out of it, but when we did the math on what she was getting, it averaged out to be about $55 for a half an hour appointment after Kendra took her cut for whatever she was providing. I've been friends with this girl for about 2 years now, and I don't feel she has a reason to lie to me about it. At that rate you could understand why many of the girls don't come back.
I saw her she looks good in the pictures on her ad but in real life she has more belly than ass and her skin is all flappy, she is pretty but her body is a whole mess and everything is cover
50507, Is the former girl you have known still providing? maybe UTR? if so please DM me her name and number and I will make a date with her......she can keep the entire fee!
  • 08-15-2020, 07:35 PM
To answer your question Soldier she does still Provide, but far away from here and she doesn't come to Albany any more.
50507.........you know I have been known too travel for good pussy........just saying.