Off Topic Sandbox

The Sandbox - Albany/Hudson Valley
The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here
All of these ISO's in here are off topic as all of these ISO
s are necessarily Adult Themed and there fore in violation of the description. Please change the description to include ISO's... or start clesing these down...
Who gives a ripe fu*k?
everyone should
Count me in the don’t give a fuck camp.
I'm firmly in the "I don't give a fuck camp" but, (Warren, DuckDuck) I'm surprised that you guys give a fuck, that he gives a fuck... we need a little more ignoring around here... you can start by ignoring this!
I'm firmly in the "I don't give a fuck camp" but, (Warren, DuckDuck) I'm surprised that you guys give a fuck, that he gives a fuck... we need a little more ignoring around here... you can start by ignoring this! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
sorry, I'm only hitting the like button for the "fuck Off" posts
sorry, I'm only hitting the like button for the "fuck Off" posts Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I got your like button right here, pal!!
Hey Rockdick, why do you think anything you say has any effect on anyone here? You mom is calling from the top of the basement stairs for you, your dinner is ready. Then it’s bath time, with your bubble bath.

All of these ISO's in here are off topic as all of these ISO
s are necessarily Adult Themed and there fore in violation of the description. Please change the description to include ISO's... or start clesing these down... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
Hey Rockdick, Originally Posted by TreeBark
If you are talkin to me, I frankly thinck you could do better with the insulting remarks....
How was your bubble bath last night?

If you are talkin to me, I frankly thinck you could do better with the insulting remarks.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
You sure are obsessed with Joe Mama....
Guys insults are getting out of hand

The Dr
Guys insults are getting out of hand

The Dr Originally Posted by Dr-epg
I thought insults was the topic
fuckin OCD.....