Stood up twice by Becky Goodhead this weekend

Had two appointments set this weekend with her and I got the shaft instead of her. First time she apologized and offered a discount on a makeup session. We have 60 texts to set up these 2 appointments that never happened. Both times she confirmed 20 minutes ahead then when I show up to address is when the crickets come out. Really sucks because some other lady on this board could've made my acquaintance. Good luck guys.
sadly not the first for her. Plenty of choices much better and that will take care of you
didnt she have that issue last year under her old handle?

if so, it's very typical..
  • Imatk
  • 10-27-2014, 07:17 PM
Yep not the first time she NCNS someone... doubt it will be the last.
. We have 60 texts to set up these 2 appointments ... Originally Posted by Austinfunandfit
You're not doing this right.

if so, it's very typical.. Originally Posted by nuglet
No it wasnt.
she canceled on me the first time i tried to see her. actually she stood me up and didn't answer her ph when i arrived at her apt. I was finally with her and wasn't really worth it.
UP SELLS
had the same exact experience with her multiple times. 1st time I was outside her incall waiting for room number when she tells me she needs to go pick up her sister at a specific high school. GPS'ed that high school and it was 7 minutes away, as was the area she told me she needed to take her. 45 minutes later she still wasn't back, so I left.

She then texted me for several days apologizing and offering discounts, naughty pictures, etc to get me to return. Set up another appointment, but this time didn't waste my time driving to her IC. If she ever gave me a room number, I would have been there in 10 minutes, but she kept texting and stalling. I really hope she didn't have John's cock in her mouth the whole time she was texting me.

Over the next few days, she feigned a few attempts at setting something up, but stopped responding after 2-3 texts. What a time waster.
  • Imatk
  • 10-29-2014, 05:04 PM
LOL and now she's got an ad where she's not only raised her rates but is asking for some kind of "personal" info that "most" aren't willing to give her.

It's disappointing that she gets even one client from this site at this point... but I guess it is what it is right?
Who would see her at those rates anyways? I was considering it when she was at 120 but what is posted currently is unacceptable.
  • Toyz
  • 10-31-2014, 03:51 PM
Should of only happened once, did you learn a lesson?
Originally Posted by Toyz
Exactly!
Should of only happened once, did you learn a lesson? Originally Posted by monkey man
She aplogized and offered a very discounted time so I took the bait. Fortunately it didn't really cost me any time since it was on my way home. Glad all you guys chimed in maybe this thread will save some others.