Encounter: Joy at Michiko Spa... ''I've Got the Joy JoyJoyJoy, Down in my Heart, Down in my Heart Today''!

Date: September 25, 2023
Name: Joy
Address and Phone: -
Address: Royal near Stemmons
Phone: 972-729-0885
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: DFK, Breast Play, DATY, DATO, BBBJ, BBFS (2 Positions), 96, BBBJCIM
Hair Length and Color: Long, Pony Tail, Dyed Blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: 5'3'', 105 Pounds, Cute B Cups, Cute Shaved Pussy, Cute Face, Cute Small Bubble Butt, Really Nice Little Body
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review, but damn, 9 in 25 days. Can I borrow some money? Lol
Nice review, but damn, 9 in 25 days. Can I borrow some money? Lol
Originally Posted by 2balls75
Thanks, LOL. I had to click my reviews to believe it. I knew it was a lot. In fact, that little gap in the latter part of August was due to my being out of town

Taking a break now.

There has been a stampede of talent lately. Turnover is fairly high in AMPville/Studioville, so snoozing is losing sometimes.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=imLSZGHqFhw
Forgot to mention here, and in my previous review. Michiko no longer has the camera/video screens in the rooms, from where you could view the Hallway and parking lot. The room screens show female K-Pop videos instead. Kind of like an appetizer to watch during those moments when you await your real-life K-Girl's entrance.
Chung you are correct. I also forgot to mention in my review that while Geisha was riding me, I saw 5 young Korean girls dancing on the tv behind her. Visual overload for sure.
Chung you are correct. I also forgot to mention in my review that while Geisha was riding me, I saw 5 young Korean girls dancing on the tv behind her. Visual overload for sure. Originally Posted by 2balls75
Maybe that's why the Troll-in-Residence hasn't tapped a new handle yet? Took away a Bullshit talking point. He can't even blather about the parking lot, because he admitted on USAsexguide he visited and saw Geisha
Chung, they still have the parking lot monitors by the shower though. At least they did.at 6:30pm this evening
Chung, they still have the parking lot monitors by the shower though. At least they did.at 6:30pm this evening Originally Posted by Motorboatn
Right, and that's a positive. No need for any in the rooms, but I want every AMP to monitor its parking lot for Undesirables.
How would parking lot camera will protect us?
Would Michiko call police if I am getting mugged or if my car is getting vandalized?
or is it there to monitor us?
  • Kangz
  • 09-30-2023, 11:59 AM
Park into back
How would parking lot camera will protect us?
Would Michiko call police if I am getting mugged or if my car is getting vandalized?
or is it there to monitor us? Originally Posted by dallasaustin
Sure they would. Nope, not there to monitor anyone. They are there to capture images of Riff Raff.

Sure they would. Nope, not there to monitor anyone. They are there to capture images of Riff Raff.

Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Trolls be trying hard, haha. When I get back to Dallas, I'ma get me some Joy
Is this choi? That was at kfest?
Is this choi? That was at kfest? Originally Posted by Gubar90
??? Huh?

Not Choi, not KFest, not the Studio section. ''Joy at Michiko Spa''. Simple, yet apparently complex.