Sorry for my absense and delayed answers

Hey everyone, I know everyones busy and has things in there life that just dont work out sometimes so I hope ya'll can forgive the slacking I have done, its been a hecktic life lately. I displaced my jaw and took a couple calls and dealt with the pain as long as I could, (they did place my shit again, I told the doctor " my jaw is very needed" lol I think he thought I meant chewing lol) I am trying to move closer by the highway in MY own apartment, and then my son got attacked by a dog on his face and was in the hospital and I am 16 hours away from him so I have been so discombobulated its not even cool.

I am now back on and my week is looking great, I just wanted to apologize to my gents for any non answered messages or anything.

Hope to play this week!!! Lets get this party started.
And thanks in advance for the understanding.

GIRL...REALLY?!?!?!?

ANOTHER EXCUSE?!?!?!?

This IS A Business!!!!!!!

The Gentlemen DON'T LIKE EXCUSES!!!!!!!

SOUNDS LIKE YOU SHOULD GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER!!!!!

EXCUSES ARE LIKE ASSHOLES!!!!!!!

EVERYONE HAS ONE!!!!!!!

JUST SAYIN'!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, not an excuse thats why I apologized my self, if it was an excuse I wouldnt apologize and my kid and my health will always come first, so sorry if you have a problem with what I have said or did but thats not my problem, my kid whose still in hospital is. Thanks and I am not trying to be rude ms austintatious lilly, I have nothing but respect for my fellow providers especially ones that have been doing this a while but again, this was an apology to the gents.
It might be better so send " those" gents who contacted you a personal apology. That to me would show that you cared enough to respond even though you hadn't been able to before. In this hobby things come up with work and family and its understood that those should always come first. Just a few pointers its not a smart idea for personal safety and for your business to openly post about your personal problems and family. Most come to the hobby to escape and have fun and probably don't want to read about someone else's. you mentioned your son is still in the hospital, maybe you should take sometime to go see him and get moved. Then come back fresh with no stress.
LADIES

You all stop being so mean. Lilly I expect an apology from you, that was just too harsh. I've seen many ladies post in coed when something happened that caused them to have some scheduling issues.

Shayla, stay strong and everything will be fine, oh and sorry about the jaw. I'm pretty sure I did say the Dynamite was about to boom though.
LADIES

You all stop being so mean. Lilly I expect an apology from you, that was just too harsh. I've seen many ladies post in coed when something happened that caused them to have some scheduling issues.

Shayla, stay strong and everything will be fine, oh and sorry about the jaw. I'm pretty sure I did say the Dynamite was about to boom though. Originally Posted by homer13
I agree with Homer. Give her a break.
  • onei
  • 03-04-2013, 07:07 AM
Lilly you are right, guys hate lame ass excuses, and we can usually read between the lines when we hear them (we are not as stupid as you may think) :-) I don't see this as an excuse and I'm especially sorry to hear about your son Shayla. Be safe and take care of your needs.

On a side note, normally I like a good cat fight, but not in this case.
Shayla, so sorry to hear about your son. Hope he will be fine and no permanent scars will be visible.
Also sorry to hear about your jaw, hope it will heal well and quickly so you can put it to good use !!!
(and I told you not to mess with Homer, he can't control his shit).

As for the apology, my ONLY comment here would be make sure you do send all these gents a PM and email (even when late, it will go a long way).
A public explanation can indeed stir some comments, which just shows you how people react to them, take them as advice and consideration, even when sometimes coming across in a less than optimal way (hey that's the business here). They usually do contain information that you can evaluate for YOUR future.
(Like, don't mess with Homer, lol)

P.S. You had me won over (again) with "discombobulated".
I appreciate everyone and there comments whether there rude constructive or nice, I am 28 years old and dont do drama and have no need, I put it on here for one reason and that is because I had gotten so many calls that I couldnt relpy to all and just dont want people to think that I am flaky cause thats not the case at all. M
My son is doing good he left hospital yesterday and well some of my clients saw the pics so they know that I wasnt lying or bullshitting around. Again thank you everyone for your condolences and I am very appreciative.
Glad to hear your boy is home ! Hope all is well , full facial expression and his vision ?
They said there will be scars no matter what I do, the pit bull almost took his whole eye, my baby just turned 9, he slipped on ice and fell and the dog came up and attacked him. I think my son is doing better at it then I am, he thinks hes tough now. Doctor said they cant tell until all the swelling has gone down if he can fully see but so far they say its looking promising. Thank you for asking
Shayla, good news that he is ok and out of hospital.
Sorry that there seem to be scars left.
I really feel for you and him and wish you both the BEST.
  • Joan
  • 03-06-2013, 03:28 AM
Rrrabit knows......follow the fuzy white tail ;-)

Sorry, just dont like rrrabits right now
Some people just don't know when to say enough , time put the bottle down !