Let's welcome 19Trees as our new Austin moderator

Let's welcome our latest addition to staff, 19Trees. He will be joining ztonk and spacemtn to help moderate the Austin forums.

Welcome to the team sir!

Enjoy
Hope the lame ass third person stuff is done ! Didn't think I'd bend over and kiss ass did ya ?
Welcome and Thanks to 19Trees for taking on mod responsibilities.
Hope the lame ass third person stuff is done Originally Posted by rockerrick
No shit
Hope the lame ass third person stuff is done ! Originally Posted by rockerrick
+1
Hope the lame ass third person stuff is done ! Didn't think I'd bend over and kiss ass did ya ? Originally Posted by rockerrick
I like the guy but he stole Kosher Cowboys way of writing...that 3rd person is getting old...
  • JJV
  • 03-09-2013, 02:06 PM
Already getting flake, I see. He provides a lot of info though. Should be a great addition.
+1 Originally Posted by Bobave
+1
Congrats to 19Trees !!!

I hope my Babel fish now gets a break. He's been a little stressed out lately with some posts, as he recognizes the importance, but has a hard time sometimes catching the meaning.
+ 1
No disrespect but this is why we have so many mod issues. someone joins the board and 5 minutes later someone gets an idea to make them a mod.

Yes the 3rd person was old pretty fucking quick. It gonna be confusing figuring out if it's me or him getting pointed.
No disrespect but this is why we have so many mod issues. Originally Posted by homer13
I haven't noticed any mod issues whatsoever. Perhaps youi find what you look for.
Congrats!
Who's Your Daddy thinks Trees will be a good Mod. Who's Your Daddy wonders WTF Trees is thinking signing up for a thankless job. Sorry....Who's Your Daddy couldn't resist writing it in 3rd person
I haven't noticed any mod issues whatsoever. Perhaps youi find what you look for. Originally Posted by Smokin Joe
Ignorance is bliss, run forest run.