Dim-retards are real 'spiritual' about eating their 'sperm'!

Ekim the Inbred Chimp, Sissy Chap and Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM would feel right at home:

WikiLeaks: Podesta invited to ‘Spirit’ dinner; host’s known ‘recipes’ demand breast milk, sperm

A new WikiLeaks release of stolen emails belonging to hildebeest’s campaign chairman John Podesta reveal an invitation by his brother to a “Spirit Cooking dinner” at the home of artist Marina Abramovic.

"Spirit Cooking with Essential Aphrodisiac Recipes" was released by Ms. Abramovic in 1996, but the “ingredients” call for “fresh breast milk with fresh sperm milk” to be consumed “on earthquake nights.”

You will need to be able to withstand a great deal of conversation about clairvoyants and tarot cards and didgeridoos and kundalini life forces and monks and gurus and "how the soul can leave the body through the center of the fontanel of the head" to make it very far in this memoir, the Times wrote.

The Washington Times
Utter bullshit.

SNICK
The reason they haven't responded is because they are probabley at the satanic dinner taking sperms shots down their throats.
That's disgusting! Fucking 0zombie using sperm and breast milk as alfredo sauce... GAG!

Never Trumpers eating 0zombie Sauce...

Brit Hume Fumes …When NC Vote Futility for Evan McMullin is Exposed on Air…

Posted on November 4, 2016 by sundance

Epic TV. During an interview about North Carolina voting on Fox TV, a local pundit was explaining how voting for Evan McMullin was futile because it doesn’t count.

As soon as this aspect was being pointed out #NeverTrump Brit Hume became enraged because such an expose’ transparently works against the objectives of the Rupert Murdoch Fox Media enterprise. Unfortunately for Brit, the camera caught his outrage.

Watch Hume angrily shouting “WRAP HIM, WRAP HIM” as the discussion unfolded:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DGs9iTcDFo

I respect 0zombies more than "Never Trumpers" fuckers, Yeah!

Ekim the Inbred Chimp, Sissy Chap and Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM would feel right at home: Originally Posted by I B Hankering
No one has sucked down more sperm than chicken dick hankering the glory hole queen.
The reason they haven't responded is because they are probabley at the satanic dinner taking sperms shots down their throats. Originally Posted by canuckeight
That's a possibility since they are all Satanist.

Jim.
The reason they haven't responded is because they are probabley at the satanic dinner taking sperms shots down their throats. Originally Posted by canuckeight
That's a possibility since they are all Satanist.

Jim. Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
You two clueless turds need to get a room. Can'tcutit, and dicknotrising
You two clueless turds need to get a room. Can'tcutit, and dicknotrising Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You didn't know politicians are Satanist? Maybe you're clueless.

Jim
There is no Satan Jim. It's all done with mirrors, blue smoke and a green screen in Langley.
There is no Satan Jim. It's all done with mirrors, blue smoke and a green screen in Langley. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
There's no Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump either. You're voting for an illusion aren't ya?

Jim
  • DSK
  • 11-05-2016, 08:56 AM
Utter bullshit.

SNICK Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You know this how?
Ekim the Inbred Chimp, Sissy Chap and Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM would feel right at home: Originally Posted by I B Hankering
When they put dingleberries on the " menu " , expect EKIM and assup to happily be there as " dinner " guests !
When they put dingleberries on the " menu " , expect EKIM and assup to happily be there as " dinner " guests ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
There's no doubt about it!
There's no doubt about it!
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Only two dickheads who talk about dingleberries, usually are the ones partaking.

Accusing others is a piss poor attempt to deflect your lifestyle.
Only two dickheads who talk about dingleberries, usually are the ones partaking.

Accusing others is a piss poor attempt to deflect your lifestyle.
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Sezs the LYING LIBERAL gloryhole KING of those KansASS " mountians " !!! YOU know all about deflecting, picking dingleberries AND WELSHING !