CNN

Anyone else watching?

I feel like my freedom is drifting away from me as I watch every 30 minutes of a next poll closing.
Anyone else watching?

I feel like my freedom is drifting away from me as I watch every 30 minutes of a next poll closing. Originally Posted by QueenMariah
sweetie .. the world is watching lol

i've got cbs on the tv and this kool dynamic updating map on yahoo..

https://www.yahoo.com/news/elections

got a oj and gin with some dickey's ribs lucky me election night is rib special bahaha

hang in there princess the sun will rise tomorrow no matter .. you got my word on it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwG5AbFg_yk
Thanks baby. Xoxo
Thanks baby. Xoxo Originally Posted by QueenMariah
Anyone else watching?

I feel like my freedom is drifting away from me as I watch every 30 minutes of a next poll closing. Originally Posted by QueenMariah

No need to get your taint twisted. Just relax your taint and take deep breaths.
No need to get your taint twisted. Just relax your taint and take deep breaths. Originally Posted by pyramider
what?!?!?? i blew her a kiss and u don't even offer to tickle her taint? got a fever and headache tonight?? u must be ill

pop pop fizz fizzz

cheers!
Lol ahhhh!
wish i could kiss u bby xoxo
Looks bad for Hildabeast...and the DOW. Down 500 points in pre market.
It's 10:00 PM. Fox has Trump at 222 Electorial vote.
washington state. according to both sites (NYT & RCP) i'm watching both trending Trump.

but RCP has Washington state going to clinton. mistake?
It's 10:00 PM. Fox has Trump at 222 Electorial vote. Originally Posted by Jackie S
baahhaa

do i hear something? no .. i hear NADA from the libtard left only this ... notice not a one has tried to rally to their whore since it broke TRUMP!!

their reply ..... the usual

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKmRkS1os7k

sleep tight and have a trump good night!

Bet ya can't find a box of Depends within 10 miles of the shrilLIARy campaign's HQ in NYC !!!! And toilet paper must be getting in short supply in that space too !!! Must be pretty bad when Slick Willy can't even get his " Home State " to go for that broom driver ! But maybe those 60,000 felons that Terry McAuliffe recently pardoned helped her carry Virginia !
washington state. according to both sites (NYT & RCP) i'm watching both trending Trump.

but RCP has Washington state going to clinton. mistake? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
never mind. it was data delay. washington state is trending clinton.
Looks bad for Hildabeast...and the DOW. Down 500 points in pre market. Originally Posted by Prolongus
i pulled out 20k from my investments to park in quick cash just for this ... my broker will be calling by noon tomorrow with buy opportunities babhhhahaaa

i pulled out 20k from my investments to park in quick cash just for this ... my broker will be calling by noon tomorrow with buy opportunities babhhhahaaa

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Mebbe you can shrilLIARy's "advise " how where to bet on cattle futures. She won't be busy tomorrow....or for a while !!!