Dennis Miller: Rust belt guys are getting sick of being called stupid by Democrats

https://www.redstate.com/alexparker/...ion-2016-2020/

I predict the Left are going to continue their radical, over-the-top insanity (like this, this, this, this, and especially this), leaving their position in the marketplace of ideas a tattered mess. They’re emotional and irrational, and nothing’s going to calm them down. They are, at this point, uninterested in debate in lieu of demanding their way, and incapable of debate due to their irrational frenzy. That — and the damage it is doing — should be obvious to them. But nothing short of God’s blinding light is going to make them see it.

from the video

Miller:

Because Rust Belt guys are getting sick of being called stupid for busting their ass on two jobs a week to take care of people who just came here and haven’t really even got any skin in the game yet. They’re getting sick of it. It doesn’t make sense. I can’t believe the party of the people — the Democrats — don’t see that. I don’t know what they’ve done to ostracize these people. They wanna be in their camp. They can’t anymore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovtQ7B1qaoE
Miller nails it once again
Is there anyone else out there that thinks the way I do? Are you as tired as I am of seeing our POTUS subjected to 91% negative news stories, his family trashed by the media and "entertainers", his words spun to the point where the only way he can get out the truth is by tweeting, and subject to a false investigation when the other candidate committed far worse crimes? Are you tired of being called "smelly Walmart shoppers, rednecks, and bible-beaters? We have a very small window to exact our revenge....it's the period of time that the polls will open In November. We need to come together once more, just like 2016, and make the snowflakes cry again....and then, send the leftist media into absolute hysteria!!!!! LET'S DO IT!!!!
Miller rules
Miller rules Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

absolutely!!! MAGA!!!
Is there anyone else out there that thinks the way I do? Are you as tired as I am of seeing our POTUS subjected to 91% negative news stories, his family trashed by the media and "entertainers", his words spun to the point where the only way he can get out the truth is by tweeting, and subject to a false investigation when the other candidate committed far worse crimes? Are you tired of being called "smelly Walmart shoppers, rednecks, and bible-beaters? We have a very small window to exact our revenge....it's the period of time that the polls will open In November. We need to come together once more, just like 2016, and make the snowflakes cry again....and then, send the leftist media into absolute hysteria!!!!! LET'S DO IT!!!! Originally Posted by Murf76

I am also sick of hollyweird idiots not just trashing Trump and his family, but ATTACKING and imo outright threatening his kin..

I hope there is a MASS swell of conservative votes this November, to PUSH OUR majority in both houses up higher..