Encounter: Sophia didn't do it for me. We just didn't have a connection. .

Date: First week of sept
Name: Sophiadoesitbabyy
User ID:: Could not see it.
Phone: Pm
Email Address: Pm
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=502996
City: Addison.
State: Texas
Address: -
Activities: Chat. Chat . staring at my toy. Long done daty.
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: South Asian/East Indian
Physical Description: Short thick. Short hair.
Recommendation: No
According to her, her ethnic background is half Spaniard (White European) and half Egyptian. The ethnic background you've written for her is wrong. I've seen her pics and she does not look South Asian/East Indian.

Originally Posted by Stroking_U
She is all over the boards on oh2 . sohia is super popular . I wasn't able d3fent myself on oh2 because I got banned. Sophia is accusing of a fake review. Well. Well. I logged in I just say i have no privilege to view this page and somethibg about being disable ...... I do have eccie for now which in my opinion is better than oh2 .
Because they dont just disable accounts for no reason or able say something. I did take a pic .
Whoa, your english comp is painful.
  • BLM69
  • 10-05-2019, 01:47 PM
Interesting
Well. She did an apcharge of 100r extra for it i just past. Didn't it is worth 500r .
She is all over the boards on oh2 . sohia is super popular . I wasn't able d3fent myself on oh2 because I got banned. Sophia is accusing of a fake review. Well. Well. I logged in I just say i have no privilege to view this page and somethibg about being disable ...... I do have eccie for now which in my opinion is better than oh2 .
Because they dont just disable accounts for no reason or able say something. I did take a pic . Originally Posted by Thankss
OK I understand now. You were banned on OH2 before you had a chance to defend yourself. If you weren't banned, you would have defended yourself on OH2 as well.

I had thought earlier that you just decided to leave OH2 without defending yourself but now I know that's not the case.
  • BLM69
  • 10-07-2019, 03:37 PM
OP is gone for now
The OP is a FRAUD along with his Derogatory FAKE review that was only intended to hurt and slander this woman.

I personally know and vouch for Sophiadoesitbaby. She is a Rock Star worthy of respect.
OP should use the full name of the provider in the title. Like there is only one Sophia around? Time is too precious.