Rep. Nikema Williams says “enough is enough” when it comes to Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene

• oeb11
  • 01-30-2021, 04:33 PM
Current Time 0:23
/

Duration 4:22

MSNBC

Rep. Nikema Williams says “enough is enough” when it comes to Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greeneuration: 04:22 2 hrs ago

Rep. Nikema Williams announced her plans to introduce a resolution to censure Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene and demand her resignation. She tells Ali Velshi Velshi, “I have a 5-year-old son and I have a ‘talking to’ him about not picking up his toys and this is beyond that and we need to take serious action because she's a member of the United States congress and she has a platform and she's using it as a member of the United States congress to continue to spread her words that are leading to more and more violence and we have to stop this and we need to stop it now.”

MSNBC

Duration: 04:22 2 hrs ago

we are witnessing the death of representative democracy - an idiot DPST/ccp acolyte - who cannot speak/write in sentences, and ocmpare Rep Greene to her 5-yar old son "not picking up his toys".
Has she ever read the Constitution

Or Bill of Rights

does she have an education at all??

This is teh unfettered hatred - after The DPST/ccp rep instigated and fomented teh incident with Rep. Greene - and they (DPSAT/ccp party minions ) - just follow and mouth their propaganda in jackboot lockstep with their marxist narrative controllers.

Shameful - the depths the DPST/ccp party has fallen to.

Rep Greene seems to have become the lightning rod for all the hatred they reserved for Trump - only it is still there - with a nonsense 'Impeachment" trial coming up to waste the time of the Congress in its' inimicable Hatred!
So I assume OEB agrees that forest fires are started by intentionally fired laser beams?

I'm from Missouri...show me. If not, she is bat shit crazy. You wouldn't even cut a hooker that much slack, why should she get preferential disregard for the demons that obviously plague her. Jeeso, peeso, if I hooker told one of us clients about her belief that forest fires were started by lasers (not to mention other idiocies), she would be labeled crazy as a loon, likely under the influence, and not to be trusted.

How can anyone justify holding a US Representative to a lower standard than a hooker?
The Democrats blame AOC for losing seats in the House They are trying to repair the damage by distracting.
/Current Time 0:23
/
/

• oeb11
  • 01-31-2021, 11:01 AM
So I assume OEB agrees that forest fires are started by intentionally fired laser beams?

I'm from Missouri...show me. If not, she is bat shit crazy. You wouldn't even cut a hooker that much slack, why should she get preferential disregard for the demons that obviously plague her. Jeeso, peeso, if I hooker told one of us clients about her belief that forest fires were started by lasers (not to mention other idiocies), she would be labeled crazy as a loon, likely under the influence, and not to be trusted.

How can anyone justify holding a US Representative to a lower standard than a hooker? Originally Posted by reddog1951

Casting aspersions on One's beliefs - knowingly spreading false propaganda -

did One learn One's lessons from the LSM and One's hero AOC??Evidently So.
in kalifornia - forest fires are started by :

1. Why California's power grid keeps flirting with disaster ...

www.latimes.com/environment/story/2020-09-08/why...

Sep 08, 2020 · California needed all the conservation it could get as out-of-control fires, also worsened by global warming, rendered some power plants useless. Flames knocked out transmission lines and...

• Author: Sammy Roth

2. Media Ignores Key Link to California Power Grid Fires, Shutdowns

www.westernjournal.com/media-ignores-key-link...

Oct 31, 2019 · Published October 31, 2019 at 2:52pm. A small foreboding shadow was cast over advanced civilization when PG&E and Southern California Edison temporarily shut down portions of California’s electric grid earlier this month. “We are not a third world country,” asserted California state Sen. Jerry Hill, who demanded a “root cause” analysis of what is being called California’s new dark age.

3. Californians asked to save energy Thursday as heat wave ...

www.sfchronicle.com/california-wildfires/article/...

As temperatures rise and wildfires and smoke add to the strain on the electric grid, Californians were once again urged to conserve energy to prevent rolling blackouts. The California Independent...

4. California blackouts blamed on poor electrical-grid ...

www.foxnews.com/us/california-heat-wave...

The organization that manages California's electric grid was inadequately prepared for a scorching heat wave that led to rolling blackouts in a state already grappling with massive wildfires and a...

• Video Duration: 3 min
    • Author: Daniella Genovese

5. PG&E power outages expose California's aging electric grid ...

www.latimes.com/california/story/2019-10-10/pg-e...

Oct 10, 2019 · California California’s huge, humiliating power outages expose the vulnerabilities of PG&E’s power grid Tom Hyde, left, buys a can of fuel for his Coleman camp stove from Kim Scheffer at a Village...

6. Solar energy may have caused California’s wildfires – Watts ...

wattsupwiththat.com/2019/03/09/solar-energy-may...

Mar 09, 2019 · The transformer exploded around 7 p.m. at the end of a sunny day. Around that time, because of the solar energy mandates implemented under former Gov. Jerry Brown, a Democrat, California’s power grid must ramp up in the evening with conventional energy when the sun goes down. This cannot be done incrementally and gradually.

7. Power Grid Fires In California - Image Results

More Power Grid Fires In California images

8. Over 1,500 California fires in the past 6 years — including ...

www.businessinsider.com/pge-caused-california...

Pacific Gas & Electric Co. power lines have caused more than 1,500 California wildfires in the past six years, including the deadliest blaze in the state's history. Many critics, including Gov....

What forest fires caused by PG&E and solar generators have to do with idiot house reps who cannot write a sentence, and 'hookers' - is a 'connection' beyond me.
Perhaps it has to dowith 'Beyonce" - or some such references
Thank you for the Entertainment - 'r'!!!!!!
Yap yap yap

oeb11

This message is hidden because oeb11 is on your ignore list.
  • oeb11
  • 01-31-2021, 11:26 AM
Thank you - 'J' - i should be so lucky.

LOL
/
/

Duration 4:22Current Time 0:23
/
/

Dems in November: "You can't throw those votes out. People need to have their voices heard and represented."

Dems in January: "We need to kick this lawfully elected Rep out of the House, her words upset me."
Dems in November: "You can't throw those votes out. People need to have their voices heard and represented."

Dems in January: "We need to kick this lawfully elected Rep out of the House, her words upset me." Originally Posted by GastonGlock
If it weren't for double standards, the left would have no standards at all.
I'm in Oklahoma Representative that one was a look closer to AOC than the Democrat that lost. Bice vs horn.

https://www.google.com/search?q=bice...pzlUWhbz1L8wLM
one look closer than aoc? what do you mean? Bice looks heavier than aoc; a tad chunky.
She also has 20 years in her so know what will look in 20 years.