lebron gets girl ejected from game

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba...PSD?li=BBnb7Kz

Typical lil bron bron cant take the heat from a young lady. lolling

He says in other statements he felt disrespected. What a snow flake!

The young lady was taunting him with her husband and took her mask off to yell across the court! nba claims thats why she was ejected. Because of covid. Bullshit!

bron will never be MJ! fuck snow flake bron bron
Screw the racist xinn nba!
What happens if take you pants off.
  • WTF
  • 02-02-2021, 05:27 AM
Fuck MJ.

After the Bad Boys beat him up...
The NBA ref's treated Jordan with kid gloves.
Lebron didn't get her kicked out of the arena. The referees called security over and had her kicked out of the arena. He even said in the press conference after the game that he didn't think she should have been told to leave and she probably just had too many drinks.
Facts don’t really (meaning not at all) support the narrative that racists would like to push.
  • oeb11
  • 02-02-2021, 07:37 AM
'minority identity politics" - Uber alles.

Hypocrisy is is 'quoting facts' - in teh face of XiNn and LSM and DPST/ccp party ingrained Lies and Hypocrisy!
Cancel culture coming for us all , just more hypocrisy from the snow flakes
People with any sense know why this thread was started. If the same thing happened with Gordon Hayward and a fan, a thread like this never would have been started.

But hey, look at the bright side. Lebron will be a billionaire and for those of you talking shit about him will remain jealous, bitter, racist and broke. LOL
  • oeb11
  • 02-02-2021, 08:22 AM
Racism is NOT confined only to Caucasians _LM!
I care not about 'lebron' -or basketball - or the guy's money.

so what????

As if LM can read teh minds of others????
LeBron schooling us all on how things might affect him from reaching billionaire status

“I don’t want to get into a word or sentence feud with Daryl Morey, but I believe he wasn’t educated on the situation at hand, and he spoke, and so many people could have been harmed, not only financially, but physically. Emotionally. Spiritually. So just be careful what we tweet and what we say, and what we do. Even though yes, we do have freedom of speech, but there can be a lot of negative that comes with that too.”
  • oeb11
  • 02-02-2021, 08:28 AM
Censorship in all things - the mantra of the DPST/ccp

"Minority identity politics' Uber alles!
I care not about 'lebron' -or basketball - or the guy's money. Originally Posted by oeb11
Cool. Then why the hell are you commenting on a thread about a basketball superstar player? I don't give a shit about baseball so if someone started a thread about arguably the best player ever about Mike Trout, I would not even click on it.

It's not like this is a political thread. This is a racist thread and if you can't comprehend that, so be it. You get the last word so I know you're just going to repeat yourself as always.
Cool. Then why the hell are you commenting on a thread about a basketball player? I don't give a shit about baseball so if someone started a thread about arguably the best player ever about Mike Trout, I would not even click on it. See how simple logic works?

It's not like this is a political thread. This is a racist thread and if you can't comprehend that, so be it. You get the last word so I know you're just going to repeat yourself as always. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
A racist thread? I feel for you!
Typical though that when someone like lebron aoc or whoever is called out ya'll resort to ya'lls racist attacks!
Ya'll are the reason for the division in this country!

I no longer watch basketball! Saw this and posted!
Im a racist for calling out the whiny xinn bitch bron bron but one of my heros is MJ? Umm ok!
Small minds

You go courtside Karen! Witnesses say her husband and bron were talking shit when "karen" stood up for her husband! Thats when whiny bron who has to have his way insulted the lady!

MJ would never have done that!
fuck le'bron
the charge of racism was the last refuge of scoundrels

but its become the first refuge of leftists