Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Average build, C-cup
Recommendation: Yes
Uhhhh...
  • Pyle1
  • 04-08-2023, 01:33 PM
Sullsull, this review is so so.
(Pyle) I'm not going to write any reviews to entertain anyone. I'm not looking for likes to a post or validation from another hobbyist. The information you need is there.
Except in order to receive Premium Access Credit, you need to provide sufficient information for the mod to determine if PA will be issued.
So....
Here's some review examples:
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2461139
Consider rewriting the ROS and send that to me by PM.
  • Pyle1
  • 04-08-2023, 05:50 PM
(Pyle) I'm not going to write any reviews to entertain anyone. I'm not looking for likes to a post or validation from another hobbyist. The information you need is there. Originally Posted by Sullsull

I did not mean to offend bro, when I read your handle it made me want to say so so.

Thanks for the review, write them however you want. You do you.

As to your point, the information I need from a review is not there. I want to know if they are pretty or attractive. Average build with C cups could be drop dead gorgeous with some sexy curves or ugly as a mud fence.

The truth is, most reviews are not great at the physical descriptions.
I did not mean to offend bro, when I read your handle it made me want to say so so.

Thanks for the review, write them however you want. You do you.

As to your point, the information I need from a review is not there. I want to know if they are pretty or attractive. Average build with C cups could be drop dead gorgeous with some sexy curves or ugly as a mud fence.

The truth is, most reviews are not great at the physical descriptions. Originally Posted by Pyle1
She ain’t no looker